Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Most phones these days have decent enough cameras. Getting the right shot is key, and you’ve captured some good shots of your cats.

1 Like

As of February 6th, 2016, 9:30am MST

3 Likes

How do you summarize a topic consisting of photos?

“There are thousands of photos of animals on the thread, and some commentary.”

There, summarized!

11 Likes

If you click the button it basically just removes all my posts from the thread.

5 Likes

This is one thread that should never be summarized. Who needs fewer cute animals? No one needs fewer, everyone needs more cute animals. Every day.

Or, even the not-especially-cute animals are great, like Mona. She’s fabulous and I enjoy seeing her pop up in here, even if the prickly pear massacre is a bit gruesome (before you realize what she’s destroying). :smiley:

EDIT: You know, it’s funny, when I was replying, @Ratel I didn’t even remember that you are Mona’s person. Mona was just my example because animal wonderfulness not only about the cuteness. And, because I like her.

8 Likes

Well, odds were about 50/50 it was me or @nemomen.

Watching The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes with mom and dad:

8 Likes

God, that tortoise’s shell is beautiful.

3 Likes

Did you know a group of cats is called a “glaring”?

I think it makes sense.

10 Likes

Alas the extreme peaking is a sign of poor shell development in Sulcatas, likely from poor nutrition as a hatchling (before she stumbled upon us) or not enough humidity.

3 Likes

Awww. Well, she’s better now, and gorgeous to boot!

3 Likes

I thought it was called “a fight about to happen” ?

3 Likes

When Chaplin gets really cozy while snuggling, he’ll squirm around until he’s sleeping flat on his back. And he looks stupid as heck doing it.

16 Likes

H*cking good doggo.

5 Likes

You’ve got some damn fine dags there. And the bunny’s pretty cute too.

Do the dogs and the bunny get along?

3 Likes

Leia and Brownie get along just fine. When we had just the two of them we would let him run around the living room and she would hardly even pay attention. She goes after plenty of animals outside so I think she just knows the difference. Loki on the other hand is still working on it. He used to whine and cry and try to get into Brownie’s cage but now we can let him out into a playpen that attaches to the cage (so Brownie can go back in) and Loki only pauses for the occasional sniff. Loki still has a pretty strong prey drive and is a little rough in general so I’m not sure we’ll ever get to the point where Brownie can run around with him home.

4 Likes

“This isn’t the kitten you’re looking for…”

Noodle

“Okay, let’s go!”

18 Likes

Bellyrubsnowplz? Brought you a mousie!
But I eated it a bit.

15 Likes

Marc Anthony passed away a month ago…my first cat, and my wonderful, brilliant swaggering Turk. I still miss him like crazy…

17 Likes

We scored a friend for Mr Fwuff; Cleo is very pretty and has a wonderful disposition :grin:

18 Likes

8 Likes