Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Caught in a flooftrap:

17 Likes

You gotta be careful of floofs. Theyā€™re proximity triggered.

15 Likes

He looks like an old sage.

6 Likes

She.

Miss Fwiff has an incredibly low startle response, just like a Buddhist monk.

7 Likes

Like, low for a human.

4 Likes

My little guy is a scaredy cat. He jumps and runs at the front door opening when heā€™s on the other side of the house. Or if you turn 180 degrees he dashes off. I think he may be stalking people at all times.

9 Likes

Sometimes the Madness overtakes meā€¦

16 Likes

For ten minutes I tried to get him to stop barking at the other dog in the mirrorā€¦ He finally gave upā€¦

17 Likes

Do not tempt thy flooftrap:

14 Likes

This isnā€™t a great photo, but I am trying to make friends with this guy:

He is not neutered, and is living in the abandoned barn behind the house, I think. He has a scratch on his nose, but he did let me give him a couple of treats, so I donā€™t think he was abused by people. You canā€™t see very well, but one of his eyes is blue and the other is yellow, so Iā€™m calling him Major Tom. Heā€™s either a very small cat, or maybe heā€™s just really young.

If I can make friends with him, Iā€™ll take him to the vet for shots and stuff. And, if I make really good friends with him, maybe he will stay with us. He and Manny Pearl were hanging around together in the yard, so thatā€™s a good sign, I think.

16 Likes

I didnā€™t mess w/ the eyes, itā€™s just from the angle of the flashā€¦

17 Likes

Well, that didnā€™t take long. Dude is hungry.

The front door is open because the weather is amazing, and he followed Manny Pearl inside. So, I gave him some food, which he scarfed down.

The other kitties are not impressed, but there was no fighting, just some warning vocalizations.

23 Likes

What a handsome boy.

8 Likes

R.I.P. 1998

In the second shot the tennis ball is in his mouth after following it into the pileā€¦

21 Likes

You got a new kitty for sure. A good looking one too.

5 Likes

After eating he went up the stairs, which some of the other kitties didnā€™t appreciate. Jealous. There there was some hissing, and he ran back out. Iā€™m hoping he comes back to see if there is more food.

12 Likes

Hissing from the elderly lady kitty does not stop the ginger cat who visits regularly for kibble.

7 Likes

Yeah, Sylvia is the old lady of the bunch, and sheā€™s always had a bit of a difficult personality. I think Major Tom was exploring one of her napping spots.

7 Likes

A ringer for my dogā€™s father.

Tennis balls are central to my dogā€™s life, too.

4 Likes

No pets allowed for me* but this is a delightfully derpy doggo.

*Screw you, Aussie landlords.

10 Likes