Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Rrrrragh!

16 Likes

Morning sun calms the frayed nerves of Penny Puppy

16 Likes

Cuddle proficiency: expert

16 Likes

I’m only assuming that a split second (either) before or after the shot was taken; the cat had a WIDE yawn ?!

** One of my two LUVZ to collapse (lengthwise) in the 2-3" space between my thigh and the arm of the couch… But then it’s MY fault when I move and she flies out like a bullet ! (picture may be coming)

5 Likes

He was parallel to my hip and did a big yawn stretch into the crook of my arm. I only caught it because my phone was already in my hand.

5 Likes

Great Job ! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Oh noez! Gamera’s back!

2 Likes

@nemomen I think this guy is why I can’t find any magikarp on my walks. Best I can do with the phone camera.

11 Likes

Aye, those birds love carp. Especially expensive koi.

They’re also experts at making weird calls in the night that make me wonder if I’m actually still on Earth.

4 Likes

Not a very smart guy, but he’s definitely looking out for you.

4 Likes

He’s not ugly, he’s actually pretty normal. You can expect more and more of these kinds of defects as breeders keep striving for the “ideal look”. I myself would prefer dogs to be healthy, smart, strong mutts. But that’s just me.

2 Likes

Never said he was ugly.

1 Like

The article said so, and I say bullshit.

1 Like

In anycase, he looks like a bobcat, so he should be able to pull through.

1 Like

Jeepers creepers, where’d he get those peepers?

2 Likes

OK then.

2 Likes

At the risk to touch something sensitive.
How did it go?

5 Likes

Isn’t he a handsome kitty? He used to be a lot fatter but he’s an old guy now and he’s thinned out a lot. But he’s still a head turner. Also he has a wonderful purr.

7 Likes

Not so good, unfortunately.

The second vet agreed that he was quite old and in bad shape, then she offered to refer us to an oncologist, and we decided that there was no reason to extend his suffering. An x-ray showed many lumps, and fluid in his abdomen that was interfering with his breathing. We were able to spend a week with him, and he was comfortable at the end.

13 Likes

9 Likes