Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

I love the alternating yawns!

3 Likes

That’s pretty much what George did. We speculate that he used to live with a woman who was nice to him and a man that was not. Or maybe it was a man who dumped him out here in the country.

4 Likes

Sometimes Chaplin forgets he’s not possessed of opposable thumbs and tries to hold his toy like he has hands.

15 Likes

Floofmine

13 Likes

You sprang the floof trap!

10 Likes

14 Likes

Had to take one for the squad.

@cleveremi %^}

4 Likes

Chaplin vs. Mr. Tiny Bun:

Shortly after I took this, the bunny hopped up into the raised part of the yard and the dog nearly hurled himself into the glass trying to get him.

15 Likes

Kittles

12 Likes

My love

15 Likes

Just ignore me.

(My lap, not my dog.)

13 Likes

In case you need a “head on the table” pic. Our little tortoiseshell (may she RIP) used to really sleep like this.

16 Likes

Behold, the handsome and mighty (and always classy), Akela the Great:

16 Likes

Puppers! 15/10!

3 Likes

Here resting with his best frienemy, Luna the Not-Quite-Right-in-Her-Head.

13 Likes

I’ve always been more a cat person, but I really love this puppy (he’s barely 7 month old on that photo, two months ago). He’s so beautiful. So far, I haven’t quite managed to catch his grace on photo.

4 Likes

Baby-clothes hamper: his favorite place.

First he knocks it over, then he climbs inside, then he sticks himself halfway through one of the handle loops. He’s purring furiously as this picture is taken.

14 Likes

Wallow

9 Likes

Bob was being cute last night…

Must have been playing with his hippo and then fell asleep.

12 Likes

This is Jack. I met him at a brewery this weekend. He has 3 legs and one eye and he’s adorable.

16 Likes