Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

I can’t fathom that there isn’t a Target in Nogales, but in any event the Target parking lots in Tucson (all of them) are half full of Suburbans and Expeditions with Sonoran plates.

Niko elevates his floof game.

9 Likes

You need to put them to work…

Ten Major Artists: Wong Wong & Lulu Pepper…
Ten Major Artists: Wong Wong & Lulu Pepper examining himself before commencing a self-portrait Pepper

5 Likes

I’m going to put them to work as my muses, hopefully to get me out of this block/slump I seem to be in.

4 Likes

I had that book. I think I gave it to my vets for their waiting room.

4 Likes

Sweetie (aka GTFOTC) woke up from her nap just in time to sample some fresh catnip from the farmer’s market. Think she likes it?

12 Likes

Costco trip:

No idea what was in the cooler that made Nori so interested.

Niko in box heaven.

When we got back Mona was so hot she had actually abandoned her hole (see above) to sit in what was left of her water dish, so an emergency soak was scheduled, along with a zucchini leaf from Madam Mrs. The Ratel’s garden:

Aftermath:

12 Likes

(Taxiles Skipper)

One picture, zoomed in. I am rather happy with the camera on this Moto X.

7 Likes

Something tells me that’s not a Baby Ruth…

3 Likes

Oh, I so wish I’d had the camera going when that came out. I was trying to tempt her with the remains of the zucchini leaf and she was staring at it, blinking, and then, “Bloop!” and it floats gently away.

Also, tortoises only have one exit (a cloaca), but they have three products: poop, pee and “urea”. That’s the white puffy stuff she’s standing just behind.

2 Likes

Portrait of a long cat

10 Likes

Ugh. They keep promising colder (i.e. low hundreds) weather until about a day out, then they change it. Also, the rain is always just a week away…

It was actually 111° here yesterday, so adjust all those temperatures accordingly…

5 Likes

Ugh. I wish I could send you some of our endless rain to cool you and the critters off!

Maybe sit in the wading pool with the poor tortoise.

5 Likes

I also want to sit in the pool with Mona

6 Likes

Don’t we all. Of course, we’ll have to swim out of ATL to get there!

6 Likes

Hmmmm.

8 Likes

Everybody out of the pool! Poops ahoy!

4 Likes

pretty sure that’s a Baby Ruth

4 Likes

You keep telling yourself that, I’m gonna go sit under the sprinkler, instead. :wink:

6 Likes

We hit 112 today (so far), so I went to check on Mona. She was so far down her hole I could barely see her. I went to get my camera to take a picture of how deep it had gotten, but when I came back she’d obviously decided it was pool time.

So in she went. I had to remember to run out the scalding water that was sitting in the hose first, of course.

And then she needed something to do while soaking. Besides pooping.

Happy tortoise!

12 Likes

What’s this :cake: :cake: icon? Is it my Discourse birthday?

Interestingly, Discourse translates the Android cake emoticon into its own emoticon:

3 Likes