Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Beautiful!

5 Likes

Khaleesi. 10 weeks.

15 Likes

SO CUTE!!!

But where are her dragons and Khalasar?

3 Likes

Another picture of Akela, either overwhelmed by heat, or by boredom.

Given that he’s most likely (we’re not sure) a mix of Beauceron and German Shepherd, both breeds known for being energic and very smart, I fear he can easily get bored.

9 Likes

Foster kitten, B.K.

BK originally stood for Bodega Kitty (came from my BiL’s electronics shop) – now he also gets called Baby Kat and Baby Kakes…
Slowly, but surely getting him normalized/accustomed to people. He is still very skittish/reactive to noise and fast movements, but he really wants to be around people now.
Starting about a week ago, he has become a lover boy during early mornings and late nights – as soon as environmental noise increases, he starts getting more wary.

13 Likes

A+ belly floof. Would fit right in with our tabby tribe.

Also, nice tile.

5 Likes

yep that was my first thought when I saw the pic… Looks like he would fit in well with the brothers ratel.

3 Likes

Heh, did you see my edit when you wrote that?

The Ratelites.

3 Likes

I had the second line and then saw yours and did a ninja edit.

2 Likes

BK reminds me of a ?civet cat? He has a long snaky body with short legs and ears that seem a bit too big for his head.

2 Likes

Neat creatures, premium mediocre coffee poop not withstanding. Saw one in the wild once.

2 Likes

Good name for a band: “The Screaming Hairy Armadillos”

10 Likes

Caturday: Floofimus Prime

9 Likes

Caturday: La Chasse

6 Likes

pet

cute or not?

10 Likes

It’s a good puppers… 15/10.

7 Likes

thanks for this

1 Like

Thank the doggo!

2 Likes

hehe…which pet do you have?

1 Like

Oh, kittehs. Doggos are nice and lovely, but they need far more attention than cats, generally speaking.

4 Likes