Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

This guy played tag with the waves today, like he does most days,

while his human and I took advantage of maybe the last 83° day we’ll see this year.

I love this beach because doggos and puppers are welcome and I get to pet as many as I can! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

May I inquire as to which body of water that is?

4 Likes

A salty one

6 Likes

North Atlantic in southern Maine. It was surprisingly blue and clear looking. The day before this it was too cold to stay in, but yesterday I floated around for an hour!

5 Likes

Might as well share some pics of my kitty while i’m here…

This is back when we first rescued him. He was maybe 2-3 days old, found by my mom at a Lowes in their outside garden section.

Here he is all grown up. Still a kitty though. He’s name is Kahn, great name for when he’s in trouble.

15 Likes

Extra hearts for the Totoro

4 Likes

He’s a Star Wars fan too

13 Likes

No I want there to be giant cats in Star Wars!

7 Likes

Close enough?

5 Likes

Also

6 Likes

Cats, big cats!

I really, really love the Chanur books

4 Likes

Zeb is closer to cat-like, maybe?

3 Likes

Standoff at ten strokes:

(Water spiders at the Sonora Desert Museum.)
7 Likes

Early fall beach days, in the eighties this week!

The surprise wave which is why my phone is now apart and under a fan. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Oh shit! Did you try to spray it off with distilled water first?

4 Likes

It didn’t go under, just splashed. the screen was blinking a bit. Plus it was a ten dollar Wikkid smaaat phone, and I still have its two predecessors (flip and bar) if all does not go well. But thanks for your concern.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is our new roommate. His name used to be Tiberius, but he’s just not a general or politician, he’s a total cuddles and pets then chill alone in a cave kind of cat. He’s probably a Bert.
He also was completely bored with the game. He prefer the ones with fish, and will happily pounce on them; as he comes from a house with fishtanks that he wasn’t allowed near, he’s possibly like a teen boy with GTA.

14 Likes

What a sweet guy. His facial markings are great.

7 Likes

Nori, looking kittenish:

(wife’s picture, attached to a text explaining why she wasn’t helping out with the kid)

12 Likes

Temporary addition to the animal horde. We’re hosting this big boy while his owner relocates. I kept him separate from our resident beasties the first night, so he hung out in our storage room. My daughter is cat crazy; she was over the moon at having another one in the house. It started out like this:

And then the switch flipped, and we had this:

In his defense, he didn’t use claws. He was overwrought, tapped out and just DONE.

He’s out of solitary now. Alpha Cat and Other Cat alternate between studiously ignoring him and following him around. Other than some hissing, it’s been uneventful so far. Omega Dog got slapped for too aggressive butt sniffing and is properly cowed.

12 Likes