Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

:heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Nibbling on one of those giant feet

13 Likes

sebastian-cats

7 Likes

16 Likes

Mona telling us it’s time for a proper soak.

11 Likes

Other Cat attempting to blend in

15 Likes

10 Likes

I bet his litter box takes some time to clean!

4 Likes

When he stops breathing, I will feast mightily!

9 Likes

Giant Sized Beebo came to kick butt and make us giggle hysterically.

4 Likes

I have never seen that movie (but I do get the reference). When it came out I was a sullen teen who wanted nothing to do with precocious saccharine kid movies, and now it has become a matter of minor principle to be contrary. Yeah, I’m a rebel that way… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

ya, I never saw any of the Jurrassic Park or Disney movies (since Sword and the Stone, anyway) for the exact same reason.

4 Likes

This is the very handsome Mondo, with whom I have the pleasure of passing time with while his human is away.

12 Likes

A minute later he shifted his weight, flipping the bathtub insert over, sending him tumbling off the chair with the insert following him.

If I could just spend every day following the cats around with a Go Pro I could retire on the YouTube money…

12 Likes

I’d be happy to fill in any lack of content. I was stroking Ruby the other day at the edge of the bed, and she streeeetched, and rolled right off.

11 Likes

Tales of a long, lazy cat

10 Likes

Sunday Floof

11 Likes

@LDoBe to revisit this, I saw this Escher print for the first time in years today and remembered this comment.
09%20AM25%20AM
I’d totally forgot about the lichens but they’re almost the best part.

Anyhoo, back to the animals!

10 Likes

Cat shelves installed.
He is the master of all he surveys.

17 Likes

That is a happy cat.

10 Likes