Post your Pet or animal Pics

My mother sent me a link to a bird feeder webcam (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHX9l2cvw-E) from Canopy Tower in Panama, and Niko is hooked.

He’s sure the birds and opossums are going just behind the TV when they leave the screen, prompting a panicked call to help with cat extraction this afternoon.

Now he’s getting the concept of television, though.

:heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

Nibbling on one of those giant feet

sebastian-cats

Mona telling us it’s time for a proper soak.

Other Cat attempting to blend in

I bet his litter box takes some time to clean!

When he stops breathing, I will feast mightily!

Giant Sized Beebo came to kick butt and make us giggle hysterically.

I have never seen that movie (but I do get the reference). When it came out I was a sullen teen who wanted nothing to do with precocious saccharine kid movies, and now it has become a matter of minor principle to be contrary. Yeah, I’m a rebel that way… :roll_eyes:

ya, I never saw any of the Jurrassic Park or Disney movies (since Sword and the Stone, anyway) for the exact same reason.

This is the very handsome Mondo, with whom I have the pleasure of passing time with while his human is away.

A minute later he shifted his weight, flipping the bathtub insert over, sending him tumbling off the chair with the insert following him.

If I could just spend every day following the cats around with a Go Pro I could retire on the YouTube money…

I’d be happy to fill in any lack of content. I was stroking Ruby the other day at the edge of the bed, and she streeeetched, and rolled right off.

Tales of a long, lazy cat

Sunday Floof

@LDoBe to revisit this, I saw this Escher print for the first time in years today and remembered this comment.
09%20AM25%20AM
I’d totally forgot about the lichens but they’re almost the best part.

Anyhoo, back to the animals!

Cat shelves installed.
He is the master of all he surveys.