Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Niko: labeled

Nori: CAT

10 Likes

Holy cow, do you need some rain!

3 Likes

Screw that, we need rain…

4 Likes

Take some of ours. We keep having these monsoon-like deluges that come out of nowhere.

5 Likes

Summer in Seattle despite the stereotype is very dry and keeping the lawn watered enough to stay green is $$$$. I don’t mind as it makes up for the winter of short short days and overcast skies.

3 Likes
4 Likes

9 Likes

Gato de rua. Aterro do Flamengo, Rio de Janeiro, 2016

11 Likes

Pillow

I think Nori was completely asleep. I accidentally made a noise and his head popped up and then he squirmed out.

9 Likes

Happy Labor Day Weekend Everyone! --Niko & Nori

12 Likes

9 Likes

New Age book reading cat. Rio de Janeiro.

13 Likes

The neighbor’s cat, who is just as unpleasant as they are.

Alpha Cat is too superior to acknowledge the interloper with more than a few irritated tail swishes.

11 Likes

Been almost a week (and a pretty shitty one at at) without any new pet or animal pics, so here ya go…

Other Cat likes to help, especially if it involves a new box.

11 Likes

This is one of my dogs. His name is Copper and please don’t mind the hair design. My baby girl loves to play with his fur.

14 Likes

Welcome to BoingBoing, and Cooper, too!

6 Likes

Caga-sebo, Rio de Janeiro, 2018.

12 Likes

When we were kids, my brother and me had a friend whose black and white cat had the habit of getting into paper grocery bags. I was intrigued and believed that it was a peculiarity of that cat. Nowadays I know that cats love getting into bags. I just do not understand the reason for this behavior.

6 Likes

Thigmotaxis.

5 Likes

Interesting. I was once in a place full of street cats. Some of them were friendly, others were indifferent as cats tend to be when bored. But one of them ran into the bag I was using to carry my camera.

Now, after reading about it, I think it was the way that cat found to cope with anxiety.

I think it’s very easy to think of cats (or dogs or any other animal) in terms of stereotypes. Animals are as diverse as we, humans beings, are.

5 Likes