Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Apex predators : Abelisaurus comahuensis e Felis silvestris catus

14 Likes

14 Likes

10 Likes

A photo contest about wild birds. The instructions and rules of this contest are all in Spanish.

5 Likes

Strawberry Sunday

15 Likes

11 Likes

When I was a teenager, my sister had a pet box turtle, and he would just about kill for a strawberry.

4 Likes

Mona was about the size of a box turtle when we adopted her. Alas, she’s not staying that size.

5 Likes

animated-gifs-176-001

14 Likes

john-cleese-graham-chapman-01

10 Likes

Chapman, Siamese, Clease, Siamese. Now that was a party.

7 Likes

If you haven’t seen this yet (and if not, why not, hmmm?) - it’s a real treat:

6 Likes
8 Likes

I’d read the book, but I had no idea there was an animation. Boxing Day evening sorted!

4 Likes

It’s even better than the book.
And 10 or so different animation studios were involved, so the film is in 10 or so different styles - which works extremely well in this case.
Also, for once the “making of” and the bonus material on the DVD are actually good and very interesting.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Oh, and typically I forgot to mention the best bit: the book was published while Chapman was still alive, and he made a “book-on-tape” version (as it was called back then).
Plus the Pythons have always worked with the same sound engineer for their records and films, André Jacquemin, since nineteen-something-splunge. And Jacquemin meticulously archived everything, including outtakes.
So Chapman is also narrating/voicing his character in the film.

5 Likes

I am so looking forward to this now!

4 Likes

Tree skirt - 0
Other Cat - 1

11 Likes

Chaplin thought the hoodie was pretty cool, but sadly it’s not a very good hoodie overall and will probably be going back.

15 Likes