Powerful hallucinogen could bring relief to chronic itching

I have heard there are people who’ve had good (but still powerful and unsettling, perhaps life-altering) experiences on it, but here’s an anecdote that sums up how I view the stuff: I was at a party once, populated by lots of musicians who were heavy psychedelic experimenters (including nasty stuff like datura), someone arrived and plopped down a big bag of salvia on the table, and it was acknowledged but then ignored for the entire event. These guys were content to drink beer and whisky and puff weed, but salvia . . . like I said, it’s not really a “party drug.” Which isn’t to say it has no benefits as a psychedelic, it might be ideal for specific forms of therapy and analysis, in the same way LSD was once used to treat alcoholics and other addicts; a “dark night of the soul” has certain benefits, and one that lasts only 15 minutes is a good bargain in that sense.

1 Like

Yes.

I used to grow enough plants that I could occasionally quid a mouthful of fresh leaves. Doing this out in nature was definitely the most rewarding way of doing it (all things considered), although a strong tincture could be the most powerful. I had a few tincture experiences that reminded me a lot of a strong cup 'o yage.

Smoking was freaky and interesting, but ultimately only freaky and interesting.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.