? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Do you even lift?

Over 5000 posts and can you believe that no one has asked that?

5 Likes

yes?  

5 Likes

Why would anyone ask that?

3 Likes

Am I looking at you?

4 Likes

Did you mean 25000?

Have you not read the other Questions thread?

Wasn’t that question already asked?

9 Likes

Did you check our original thread for that?

5 Likes

Whatchoosayaboutmymomma?

3 Likes

Maybe? Won’t I say that I can’t remember the whole episode, only Chappelle, Mayer, and Questlove jamming to the song? Isn’t it true that I remember the Chapelle show more as a series of skits that are disconnected from entire episodes, even though I watched it religiously when it was on? Don’t I miss it? Aren’t I excited about his comedy concert coming up on the Netflix?

3 Likes

Wouldn’t I say she’s a lovely woman, most likely? How did she do raising her son, will you tell me that?

3 Likes

I don’t want to say she’s fat, because hasn’t her life-long regimen of varied diet and exercise kept her in tip-top shape?

3 Likes

How should I take this back handed compliment of a question? Is it to say that yo-yo’s are no fun when used with a diet and that pear shaped isn’t tip-top? How confused am I?

5 Likes

Where’s yoyo mommom at anyway? She out walking her chowchow dog all around the world?

4 Likes

Did she do well? Do I have multiple certificates of education from the best of universitas? Do I not call her on mommatus day and birthitus day and christimus? How well did she do, to where I mulitiplied her DNA by 3 giving her the grandest of kids? Shall we ask her?

3 Likes

Shall we? Can you call her and ask? Will you report back and let us know what your mom says?

3 Likes

Have you invited her to the BBS, like @japhroaig did?

Or have you learned from his object-lesson?

7 Likes

Wouldn’t that be nice? I wonder how would you feel being the tech expert in the family where your grandpa types his message in the subject line?

4 Likes

Like I had fallen in with a band of experimenters who turn technology to their own needs?

7 Likes

How on earth did I wind up here?

3 Likes

Where art thou?

Isn’t there something truly, existentially terrifying about the way the performer of the jingle sings the line “land of living hats,” like he’s experiencing some visceral, bottomless nightmare of a flashback that he knows will haunt him until his dying breath?

3 Likes

Wasn’t I just trying to follow up in the “Associate” thread? What rabbit hole did I fall down?

3 Likes