? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Didn’t the small size of Perth (as reported in the linked article) surprise me too, especially as that seems to include suburbs?

2 Likes

No but in hind sight doesn’t that sound like a better way to spend my weekend than I did? :laughing:

Wouldn’t I rather a legitimate machine?

7 Likes

Ugh, anyone else more annoyed at bombings that make the trains not run than actually afraid of getting injured?

6 Likes

How much longer will this go on?

3 Likes

Am I the only one thinking it is going to be bad just in other ways with Hillary as president?

5 Likes

It’s conspiracy theories all the way down?

6 Likes

In Japan, we never even question such a thing, do we?

3 Likes

If Japan, we would have all changed our avatars by now, wouldn’t we?

Have?

4 Likes

Anyone else wanna be in Chicago on November 5th to go with me to the 3rd annual Mac & Cheese Fest?

Isn’t this the first I’ve heard about it, and don’t I have to clear my schedule now that I know?

8 Likes

It is a Saturday, so perhaps I could bring myself to go to the City. But for $65… I’d have to think on it

2 Likes

First, did you forget which thread we’re in?

And isn’t $65 for all-you-can-eat mac & cheese plus 5 drinks a splendid way to eat enough in a few hours to hold you all weekend?

6 Likes

Can I get rid of the mac and cheese and get “all-I-can-drink” instead?

4 Likes

Am I the only one waiting for the demolition derby to start? I mean, besides my son and everybody else on this hillside?

2 Likes

Should I be excited about this? ¯\(ツ)

10 Likes

Are you looking forward to stickers on the BBS?

4 Likes

Who isn’t?

7 Likes

Since @codinghorror mutes this thread because it’s “chat”, maybe he’ll respond to my Meta one?

6 Likes

Which thread is that?

4 Likes

Didn’t I only just create it?

3 Likes

When I say I want something before 5:00 PM, why don’t people understand that I mean I actually really do want it by 5:00 PM?

7 Likes