? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Is tomorrow okay?

7 Likes

Are you talking to people in different time zones?

5 Likes

Ain’t I talkin’ to folks who live <20 miles away?

9 Likes

Isn’t this the bestest photo ever? Can you contain your jealousy @steampunkbanana?

7 Likes

Who do you think you’re kidding?

2 Likes

Isn’t that over here?

2 Likes

What was your emoji?

3 Likes

Doesn’t my dad live less than 10 miles from a time zone border, and doesn’t that mess us up on a semi-regular basis when we make dinner reservations?

2 Likes

wasn’t it rather boring?

2 Likes

Hot damn, was there car-smashin’?!

2 Likes

Motorsport photography? Isn’t it hard to get a sense of motion and still get the focus right?

4 Likes

Fucking family, amirite? “I uncovered all the truth about Sandy Hook! September 11th was a lie!”

Fuck off.

9 Likes

@ldobe Burlington’s not your neck of the woods, is it? Bit north of you?

3 Likes

It’s about ~50 miles north of my town. Pretty much straight up the I5 corridor.

3 Likes

Is @daneel trying to trick you, asking questions that might have a straight answer???

5 Likes

Care for a Donald?

9 Likes

Isn’t my brother a rabid TWA800 conspiracy theorist? The thing is, after listening to him for a while, how can I be sure he’s wrong?

6 Likes

Uber, but for families?

7 Likes

Don’t I need more cousin’s? Doesn’t my wife have me out cousined by a factor of at least 20?

7 Likes

Is she Ashkenazi or Amish? Or maybe from Malta, the Canary Islands, or a Polynesian nation/state? Isn’t it hard to find a more endogamous population that your own? Have you reminded her that virtually all of French Canada are your cousins, and a fair percentage of folks from Louisiana too?

And aren’t I worth at least 100 of her much-inferior cousins? :wink:

7 Likes