? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Oh, snap, can I get in on “out by the end of the week” or is it already taken?

1 Like

Is he still employed?

But, still, kudos for drinking a pint of wine in a restaurant, eh?

2 Likes

As of right now, but isn’t the morning coming quickly in London for some people?

2 Likes

“If you drink it in a pint glass you don’t have to look like a drunk because you’re not refilling it all the time, right? Learned that one from old Fergie, and we all know how much he liked his wines?”

4 Likes

Why’d I watch that stupid debate, as I learned nothing new out of the candidates and there were few zingers worth hearing?

7 Likes

What did you expect?

5 Likes

Zingers? The Donald to fuck up?

5 Likes

It could be worse, can you believe I spent the time saddened I hadn’t gotten materials to bake cookies instead so I had to read a book and read about Big Sam’s England troubles?

5 Likes

Isn’t that what I used to tell angry people on Halloween when I was a kid? That I was just improving the integrity of their house paint?

4 Likes

[quote=“OtherMichael, post:3891, topic:76536, full:true”]
Anybody else want to join me in studying Corpus Linguistics?[/quote]
Is it an exquisite corpus linguistics?

Who else do they have?

Is it just me, or were all the EPL matches last weekend simply dreadful?

3 Likes

Can’t they just dust off the resumes from two months ago?

1 Like

Were there other choices? I thought it was down to Allerdyce and Steve Bruce, and is there any reason to believe Bruce would be better, other than that his expenses (clothing and restaurant bills) might be cheaper?

1 Like

How about Tim Sherwood and his gilet?

1 Like

Don’t I wish they’d come back for Jurgen Klinsmann?

2 Likes

Do you have a job for this man?

2 Likes

What’s going to happen when the Telegraph exposes all the other EPL managers who are taking kickbacks?

Could the problem be that he couldn’t make ends meet on his 3 million pound salary once Brexit eroded the value of the pound?

2 Likes

Not much, isn’t the issue that he was the highest paid England manager but still needed to scan people for money? The FA can’t have the England manager get away with this the way a board out directors could let things go, could they?

1 Like

Didn’t he already have previous for these sorts of shenanigans? Shouldn’t the FA have known better?

Still, you might get another chance to be rid of KIinsmann now, perhaps?

1 Like

You haven’t heard they’re keeping it local this time?

1 Like

Entrapment has won”?

That’s the defense? Ugh.

Defence? England, ugh.

1 Like