? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Are you back???

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

3 Likes

More or less, I think?
Why did y’all change the locks on the lounge?

10 Likes

Do you know what happened to you? Did the system send a message, or just unceremoniously dump you outside without warning?

4 Likes

And does this mean @nemomen may not know what happened, either?

6 Likes

Didn’t it just dump me out? Wasn’t the message when I tried logging back in something like user suspended until 8:03 29 Sept?

7 Likes

Am I crazy to be contemplating a job possibility in Columbus OH?

5 Likes

Doesn’t that depend on whether you like midwestern college towns?

5 Likes

Haven’t they been okayish in my past experience? Isn’t it nice they are offering me enough money I can just move me and still pay the mortgage in Seattle and contemplate moving the family when/if it becomes permanent?

6 Likes

Which ones have you spent time in? Wouldn’t I rate Columbus below Ann Arbor and Madison but above Bloomington and Iowa City? Isn’t Columbus much much bigger than most such college towns but stuck in the middle of nowhere?

6 Likes

Hasn’t it been Columbia MO mostly for the yearly juggling festival and a few times to visit a girl I was dating at the time? I have been to Columbus once for a few hours and didn’t it seem nice enough that time?

2 Likes

Is that the El? Are you in a building whose glass door or window terminates the sidewalk for some reason, or is this a perspective trick and you’re actually in a bus in the roadway?

4 Likes

Why not give it a year? Though generally don’t I think that as you only get one life you might as well spend it somewhere interesting? And while Seattle might qualify for that, to be honest Columbus really doesn’t?

3 Likes

Isn’t it nice that the contract length is just that? Isn’t cool that decent seats for hockey games are actually affordable? (even though the wife and kid are the real fans)

7 Likes

I think he does, otherwise why would he have contacted me on Facebook which let me tell everyone else?

4 Likes

Why do I picture @monkeyoh doing this?

9 Likes

So they didn’t send you a message explaining that you’d been put on a time-out?

Did you know that @nemomen was also kicked out, for I think a day longer than you?

Why did you have to be so pedantic? Why?

7 Likes

Doesn’t that seem like something my mom would’ve done way back when?

3 Likes

Um, why? What would drive you to do such a thing?

1 Like

Seriously, can I like this more than once? Columbus is nice, but in a “oh, yeah, I guess there are worse places” kind of way, you know?

I mean, seriously, move from Seattle to Ohio?

Try it for a weekend. A long, long, long weekend, like all mid-Ohio weekends are.

3 Likes

Didn’t I consider Mt Vernon, OH as a possibility before I was able to arrange Seattle?

2 Likes