? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Is resistance “futile”?

And do I get some cool body modifications?

12 Likes

Only if you make them yourself… are you a making sort?

6 Likes

Could you tell us only the good things that come to mind when considering the phrase: “The Lounge?”

5 Likes

Original post closed because it reached 10000 posts, yet the counter says ~19k posts.

Is Discourse just confused?

ETA: Read all the other threads on this. I am all up to speed now. Are you?

5 Likes

Haven’t they been discussing what to do about it on their internal chat for the last 9,000 questions?

7 Likes

Oh we passed 10K long ago… wouldn’t they pick a Tuesday to implement limits on thread length? Are we beginning to think they just want to kill our fun?

8 Likes

Lizards?

5 Likes

“The Lounge” makes me wonder if I’ll ever be accomplished enough to make Regular?

5 Likes

Or at least until the next unannounced update?

6 Likes

Can I say I sing think you’ll ever have to read even 10,001 messages again? (Because then they’d be chat… uh… cheers? What’s an atomic portion of a chat?)

7 Likes

If you do, won’t you be amazed at the contents of The Lounge topics? Don’t we save all our witticisms and magnificent bursts of brilliance for there, away from the proletariat? Don’t we talk about you there ALL THE TIME???

Is the answer to all those questions “no”?

4 Likes

Oh, I am soooo f#@&3d, aren’t I?

4 Likes

I can always dream, can’t I?

3 Likes

Rough day, sorry about that, eh?

Hey @monkeyoh on your new Questions Thread do we still Donald or is there a new rule? What say you about non-interrogative text under a line?

6 Likes

Cory Doctorow Enterprises, a fully-owned subsidiary of Disneycorp-Straylight, GmbH?

9 Likes

Chunks? Chatty chunks? Chunks of chat?

2 Likes

Do I still think it’s sour grapes from when we mocked their 5-person scripted-effort to hit 2,000 posts?

8 Likes

Do I regret joking about the future limits just a week or so ago?

9 Likes

Should it be put up for a vote?

2 Likes

What kind of benevolent dictator would you be if you didn’t decide for us?

5 Likes