? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Isn’t this one more appropriate?

Isn’t it interesting how the perspective makes the tiny hands look larger than they actually are?

Didn’t I remember that around 5 minutes into it?

5 Likes

Anyone else noticing how well a Leonard Cohen playlist works in our current situation?

THIS is the perfect song for right now! No, wait, THIS ONE! No, wait…oh geez, they’re all perfect.

9 Likes

Do you know how cool it is to hold a paper book that holds many months of your collected work in it and then see other people delighted by it? Am I not very glad I have something to help stave off the horror of staring at the imminent collapse of Western Civilization?

16 Likes

I’m with you, don’t question that.
Won’t I thank him for all the songs?
Was I crying at his last songs, nr2 of his last? Goddamn "I’m so tired now’, isn’t that heartbreaking from such a old man?
And I’m just taking it horrible out of context? And do I want to ask, please listen?

6 Likes

Ah, I mostly love my adopted state, but… Isn’t it funny how the new California law that steals ten cents per shopping bag gets implemented right away, but almost-legal weed is going to take two years?

7 Likes

Who took the bomp?

3 Likes

I wonder if there’s any chance that @frauenfelder, @beschizza, @xeni or one of the other art-loving BB editors will wander over to createspace to see this quilly creation of a maker/Boing Boing regular/hedgehog lover and maybe feature it on the blog?

6 Likes

Why is this the song that won’t get out of my head for the past couple of days?

3 Likes

Did you know I sent @xeni a note letting her know I’d send her a copy if she’d like one, since she posted:

though not with an expectation of a review, but just as a token of gratitude for the BB post?

Doesn’t it seem like a mix of cute, weird, funny, and lovely that fits the BB vibe?

Also, thanks, eh?

13 Likes

To be fair, isn’t there a lot more to think about in decriminalizing an activity / substance, on a state level, than implementing a tax?

1 Like

They’re jumping the gun either way. While the bag-ban measure did pass, the election results won’t be certified by the CA secretary of state until December 16th. Neither of these is law yet.

2 Likes

Would you like your Donald back?

6 Likes

He’s getting old, isn’t he?

4 Likes

Is he getting deported already?

5 Likes

Oh no, are we going to have to return all of our Canadian acquisitions?

7 Likes

Shouldn’t you not say stuff like that? Don’t we want him around for a while longer? Haven’t we had more than enough celebrity deaths this year?

5 Likes

Did they send their best?

Aren’t some, I assume, good people?

8 Likes

Perhaps we should get them all out of the way this year, so we can all have a happy and prosperous 2017?

Yeah I know, don’t I have a hard time saying that with a straight face?

5 Likes

After Jan 20?

7 Likes

Or until January 20th?

6 Likes