? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Did you know that a Die Hard coloring book came out last month?

8 Likes

Has this radio station gone all '80’s on me, or what?

2 Likes

did you know you should not post such things without links?

4 Likes

Ah, how could I forget that? Ain’t I gonna put it on my wish list?

Isn’t it weird to see coloring books selling for $11, when they were less than $1 when I was a sprout (and $1 was for the expensive SUPER FANCY coloring books, with loads of pages to color and activities as well)?

5 Likes

And you could fill up the tank of your flivver for < $1 as well?

3 Likes

Didn’t we have to walk 10 miles to school, in the snow, uphill both ways?

6 Likes

Didn’t I only have to walk 1/4 of a mile through an alfalfa field (and a neighbor’s yard)?

4 Likes

When did you start scripting the walk, through your neighbours yard?

3 Likes

my bizarro-meter exploded. is there a scientific proof that 2016 is really part of the normal spacetime continuum?

7 Likes

Could someone breed a virus that makes stupid physically painful?

4 Likes

This is not true?

3 Likes

Doesn’t it make sense if they have to support it in Azure and Hyper-V or whatever the hell they call their ESX clone?

4 Likes

oh, MS is since a few years rather active in the open source world, aren’t they? but isn’t the development from “kill it!” to platinum sponsor absurdly astonishing?

7 Likes

Haven’t I always thought their real flagship product is Office and Exchange and not necessarily the OS? (though I do like the OS, at least I don’t hate it more than any other OS)

2 Likes

Gates’ and Ballmer’s philosophy was “Microsoft only and everywhere”, details like cost-value ratio have to stand back, don’t you agree?

4 Likes

Hasn’t Office always been the cash cow?

3 Likes

Anybody else keep getting the Gif-versation thread confused with the Associate thread?

6 Likes

3 Likes

How can I tell if I am brain-damaged, or slow of wit?
How can I tell if my family members are brain-damaged, or slow of wit?

Is the fact I am wondering if my family members are brain-damaged or slow of wit a clue that I may be brain-damaged, or slow of wit?

Should I delay upgrading to Linux Mint 18 ‘Sarah’, even though I need it to run Tails 2.7, which is supposedly a strongly recommended upgrade from Tails (The Amnesic Incognito Live System) 2.6, as I can’t add the ppa for tails-installer to my Software Sources? Is it because I am slow of wit that I can’t find older versions of Tails that aren’t incremental upgrades?

Is Tails something most users would be wise to use? Should I adopt the public persona of a “oh goshdarnit this internet is so hard! LOL I miss my AOL CD!1!” so the Five Eyes think I’m brain-damaged or slow of wit?

6 Likes

So, does this mean we can’t talk to each other anymore?

Have we no common humanity/ground?