? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Bruce Arena back? Sigi Schmid?

3 Likes

Not an Arena fan either, he’s a little too grumpy without the win record that should come with the attitude, you know?

Schmid I like for younger players, the U-23 team he’d shine at, his last season at Seattle was, ah, “impossibly bad” the correct phrase?

I’d probably pull from a college program at this point, Todd Yeagley of Indiana or someone like that, have you noticed when there’s a non-US coach in the US they don’t really understand the weird issues of the US being so large and MLS’ oddities?

3 Likes

Maybe this is why Gerrard left LA Galaxy?

2 Likes

Too old, too hard on the knees, can you believe he’s one of many that want to have a quiet weekend kickaround league to cash a check in and suddenly get surprised by 20 year old Argentinians who want to run their wheels off and keep their job?

Does 5 goals in 34 games really suggest an EPL player running the tables on the league leaving on his own ideals?

1 Like

@othermichael - is one of your bots writing press statements for Jeremy Corbyn?

5 Likes

Don’t I wish?

Aren’t you giving me ideas?

4 Likes

What percentile of enlightenment amongst the general population would you put POTUS-elect in?

6 Likes

because our POTUS-elect is less enlightened than a rabid weasel?

9 Likes

Cause he’s the cool pope who might have been influenced by liberation theology than he’d like to admit?

8 Likes

Why can’t I stop eating these chili mangos?

5 Likes

Because you’re looking forward in a weird way to an explosive bowel movement from the chili/mango combo?

5 Likes

Wouldn’t that be a rude awakening? Doesn’t my digestive system usually tolerate such things without incident?

6 Likes

Is he riding in a nuclear helicopter or are those just weird vents?

4 Likes

Oh, well, carry on eating your chili mangoes then?

4 Likes

It’s always a good idea to name things based on internet suggestions, isn’t it?

Boo, disqualifying conditions “This competition is open to children who live in Oldham or attend an Oldham Primary School” - where’s the fun in that?

2 Likes

Isn’t the coffee especially good this morning? Who put the drip in the drip da drip da drip? Who put the zip in the sip da sip da sip?

2 Likes

Has anyone suggested “Gritty McGritface” yet? Or does the name need to begin with a “E”?

1 Like

did I tell you what to dream?

2 Likes

should I have a cigar? will I go far?

2 Likes

is it a blue sky or a cold steel rain?

2 Likes