? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Is Stormtrooper armor actually useful to defend against any relevant attack? Isn’t it a little weird that a blaster shot or even a determined ewok can kill a Stormtrooper?

4 Likes

And the masks only filter smoke but not poison?

Oh the laser that defies the laws of physics? Easy peasy. Working armour? Whoa whoa whoa there buddy.

4 Likes

Have you ever noticed that the people who want something from you, like panhandlers, speak excellent English, while the people you want something from, like ticket agents, don’t?

Is this a good place to mention how relieved I was when, after 6 months of living in rural Yorkshire, I took a trip to Norway and finally found myself among people whose English I could understand?

4 Likes

Oh ffs!?

11 Likes

What if the CIA really did stand and clap along with Trump’s guys, shouting and whooping for as long as they possibly could so that Trump would tell the story that way and in truth, sound crazier than a liar?

What kind of games was it the CIA are good at again? Something to do with ahh… -mind- games?

5 Likes

Is the global economy safe from this American societal nuclear fallout during and/or post Trump dropping all these signatures on things he knows little to nothing about? Is Canada, or even New Zealand, safe from America ending up all FUBAR? Is this really keeping me up at night?

5 Likes

Is anywhere safe from this nutjob?

Are we really relying on the likes of Mike Pence, Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell to save us from this lunatic?

How is NZ this time of year, anyway?

9 Likes

Does the weatherman in New Zealand think our summer is one of the cooler summers, weather-wise?

Do we also have more freedom than America?

14 Likes

Did you just donald yourself? Isn’t that a self-aware and bold move?

11 Likes

If one were to make a simple declarative statement and Donald onself in the same post would that prevent a subsequent Donalding?

8 Likes

No.

6 Likes

Shall I do the honors, then?

7 Likes

8 Likes

“Yowah Fiyiuahrd!”?

5 Likes

You don’t recognize the little hands (and ill-fitting suit)?

5 Likes

Is the cubano on the horizon going to be the best part of my 24 hours in Miami? Because right now the Downtown area I’m in is, ah, severely lacking?

2 Likes

What say you about this, @Donald_Petersen?

6 Likes

Did you actually think before you did/didn’t vote?

Did you actually elect this asshat?

Does your username answer your first question for me? Seeing as I’m not even American, does it also do the opposite for your second question?

6 Likes

Anyone surprised by this?

7 Likes