? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

DO you want to get flagged, or would you like to keep this sort of juvenile garbage off the BBS?

4 Likes

I don’t think that you did? When is the show?

4 Likes

Can I give you an Internet Hug?

6 Likes

Is it monday, already?

Are our anti-biotics actually starting to take affect?!?!?!!!?

Did the baby magically sleep until 5am, prompting his father to jump out of bed in a panic at 4:55 trying to figure out how to NOT cry in horror at the top of his lungs, only to be greeted from the crib with the softest of breaths, unexpectedly unencumbered by the previous day’s gallons of mucous*?

Do I still not miss us terribly, yet know how much/little I contribute to our decline?

* much of which ended up coughed, drooled, spit, drained and slathered all over his sweatshirt and t-shirt?

10 Likes

Wouldn’t I appreciate that?

7 Likes

How’s your return to the BBS going, @Chroma.Key? As well as you hoped?

7 Likes

Aren’t you the clever one?

6 Likes

Has anyone else ever wondered this?

10 Likes

That little grey circle in the middle?

The Amethyst City?

3 Likes

Wouldn’t my kid just adore such a place?

4 Likes

Does Auntie really think people will pay $7 a month to stream Are You Being Served? and Keeping Up Appearances?

3 Likes

what if that is her kinda thing to watch?
isn’t it tempting for AbFab or Blackadder?

2 Likes

Haven’t I seen all of those? Wouldn’t, say, Top Gear and University Challenge and Only Connect and Pointless and stuff of that ilk make more sense than 30 year old episodes of Morse?

2 Likes

Can’t one get University Challenge and Pointless via youtube these days?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t paying for stuff be more ethical?

Is there really a rich vein of people who want to pay to watch Boon to be tapped?

3 Likes

Did someone say Boon!?

Riding on down?

2 Likes

Isn’t it sad that there are not enough people to get things like Only Connect?

4 Likes

WTH? I guess I really don’t watch as much telly as I used to?

2 Likes

Does one need to watch anything else besides 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown anyway?

2 Likes

Is it possible for your sense of smell to just suddenly, like, get much better?

I could never smell the sugar in the tea before (or the tea really) from anywhere other than directly below my nose and now? Isn’t it leaping up from the table and assaulting my nose?

How long has it been since I last smoked a cigarette? Isn’t that supposed to be a gradual return to function? Who is forcing these updates? Where are the change requests?

Questions!? Oh, you want questions do you!!?

6 Likes