? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

12 Likes

Did TrollsOpinion always caution us to be liberally open-minded to all viewpoints and listen attentively to fascists?

9 Likes

Is this another dipshit insisting that we be tolerant of intolerance?

5 Likes

Do you want to know that I lit it?

7 Likes

Are they really yours? To whom does any whale shark belong?

5 Likes

Sorry, don’t you know I had to use all the pages in my Bible to hand out black spots to various pirates through the years?

5 Likes

Where do you live? Somalia?

4 Likes

No, Pittsburgh, are there Bibles in Somalia?

5 Likes

Why can’t the drama here happen after I finish my coffee?

5 Likes

Why is it that I had something to post in here this morning but I can’t remember what it is?

Is the early-onset dementia, like my gramma?

5 Likes

Did you spit it over the screen?

4 Likes

Isn’t that a normal result of parenthood?

6 Likes

I guess that would be better than on the screen wouldn’t it?
Wouldn’t it be more of the I am not awake enough to wade through this crap kind of thing?

Trying to get deleted?

VB on BB?

Does anyone else remember the skit on Chappelle show where he plays the Dukes of Hazzard theme with John Mayer and Questlove? Why can’t I find it online?

1 Like

What do you think Julian Assange’s opinion of this is?

6 Likes

Are they all good dogs, Bront?

7 Likes

Did you really? Wouldn’t that be an interesting story to read, maybe in the maker thread or its own Dizzy thread?

3 Likes

Aren’t most stories about lighting various projects really boring though? I mean, “we took foot candle readings and then did calculations to determine the right amount of light distribution in order to ensure the animals didn’t die. Oh, and then we fit it all under the energy code by using metal halide lamps.”

4 Likes

Was that the episode where whites responded to guitar riffs and blacks to drums?

5 Likes