Share EXACTLY Three Songs

I get up in the morning and put on my Fighting Trousers

I maybe don’t really know how to be cool Praise You

I don’t really know why I find this relaxing, either. Cuts You Up

8 Likes

Oh come now. There is no uncool dancing. Just seeing someone express themselves in movement is cool, whether or not they’re any good. It’s something good for the “soul”, to steal the concept. It’s a good song.

Just realized that was the official video and not some flashmob thing.

My point still stands.

4 Likes

This one helps me delude myself as I walk in the door…

Cool? Some Pop Will Eat Itself. It was probably pretty cutting edge 30 years ago.
I fully accept that it is definitely not cool now.

After work?
This is Happy-Silly-Japan-Weird. A fun little thing to listen to on Soundcloud on the way back to the car to restore humanity.

4 Likes

The bridge of “I Feel Loved” sounds awfully familiar… I could swear I’ve heard something from Aphex Twin that sounded very similar (definitely not the same, but similar.)

Ah, here it is:

The part I’m trying to point at is at about 1:50 in the Aphex Twin song. And around 2:50 in I Feel Loved.

3 Likes

PWEI TURN UP THE VOLUME TURN IT UP HIGH… (I think that was lyric anyway)
I used to have that on cassette and it got lots of play for awhile.

Morning

Noon

Night

8 Likes

No order, my music is always selected randomly in shuffle mode.

6 Likes

YAY! Someone else who likes Self vs Self :smile:

I toyed with the idea of using it or Tarantula or Fasten Your Seatbelt or The Island Pt 2. Good stuff.

As much as I love them all (especially for squeezing the old adrenal gland when running), got a soft spot for Fasten Your Seatbelt.

1 Like

I also random shuffle when I listen to my own stuff. Sometimes I internet radio for specific music groups, but those tend to be random shuffle, too.
This morning, when I got in the car:

Good for workin’, if the mood strikes me that way:

Home jams, as of yesterday:

[edit] As a random shuffler, it’s very hard to pick exactly one song off each of these records. Maybe Plug in Baby for the Muse record, I Never Came or Long Slow Goodbye from the QotSA record.

5 Likes

Morning coffee:

Getting into the groove at midday:

Chilling in the evening:

2 Likes

Silly sexy songs

4 Likes

to wake up:

to remind myself why I’m working (J’aime énormément l’argent, c’est pourquoi j’aime bien travailler) :
*the video is probably NSFW. I couldn’t find a youtube version that’s just the music

To chill:

2 Likes

A song you’d listen to at the start of your day to get going.

A song you’d listen to at work that would make you look cool (ok probably not).

A song for when you’re chilling after a busy day

2 Likes

Tarantula is always a solid move, even if it’s seen far more than it’s fair share of airtime. It’s like a fast proto-dubstep song. Sorta reaches back to the DnB roots of dancehall and Jungle.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 473 days. New replies are no longer allowed.