Spaaaaace

You wait for an aurora on Mars and MAVEN spots two arriving at the same time

4 Likes
8 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

After Unfurling Its Massive Array, Commercial Satellite Becomes as Bright as Orion’s Stars

4 Likes

It’s comin’ right for us! Run!

1 Like

I know it’s the big things capitalism is destroying that should hurt the most, the environment and society we depend on, but somehow the “and by the way, we are even going to steal the night sky from you” makes me just as angry. :angry:

8 Likes

A Solar Sail Spacecraft Is About to Come Down Through Earth’s Atmosphere in a Fiery Flame

4 Likes
2 Likes

That thing’s gonna look like a piece of flash paper going up.

2 Likes

Elon’s original 2000 idea was “I am just going to pay to send a garden module to Mars” only later did he found SoaceX when he found out that was impossible

This just happened outside the limelight so no one holds it against him

1 Like

It’s pretty apparent that reporters are getting tired of covering the Artemis launch attempts since they’ve been cancelled again and again, often at the last minute and in front of VIPs. But maybe, just maybe, they’ll have a successful launch this time? Fingers crossed!

1 Like
3 Likes

Nasa successfully has launched its most powerful ever rocket, as part of a plan to eventually return humans to the Moon

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/science-environment-62778868

8 Likes

As luck would have it I caught the live stream and wow did Artemis soar off the launch pad. Rocket launches, always a good time.

4 Likes
10 Likes

Excited Friday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

1 Like