Spaaaaace

2 Likes

3 Likes
3 Likes

A man was tending the cows in a farm in Minas Gerais when a rock fell from the sky… According to Mr. Cosme João, the impact of the stone on the gound generated a very loud noise, followed by a flash, fire and smoke.

1 Like

No static at all.

5 Likes

Explore the mysteries of our Universe with Sky Tellers! Ten Native American myths and legends investigate the reason for day and Night, why we have seasons, the origin of the stars and other wondrous phenomena of our night sky. Each narrative is accompanied by the story that scientists tell today.

The stories told by Native American Master Storytellers and a Native American Astronaut are available as video or sound files. To request copies of the files, please send an email to education@lpi.usra.edu.

2 Likes

I hope it is not one of those “Light FM” radio stations that play only old soft rock.

5 Likes

Respect all cultures of our neighbors.

6 Likes

Somehow I felt it is a little disappointing. I wish I could ask my mom and my sister to go to their garden and take a picture of them.

3 Likes
2 Likes

SpaceX cargo ship splashes down off Florida with science in tow – but what we want to know is how space wine tastes

3 Likes
2 Likes

Great underrated remake!

1 Like

It gave me the creeps!

1 Like
8 Likes

Debut firing of NASA’s Space Launch System core stage cut short following ‘Major Component Failure’

The Moon moved a little further from NASA over the weekend as the first firing of the Space Launch System’s core stage came to an abrupt halt after only 67.2 seconds.
The firing, on 16 January, was the culmination of NASA’s Green Run efforts that have seen the Boeing-led core stage erected on the B-2 test stand at Stennis Space Center in Mississippi.
[…]

3 Likes

Got a note from NASA.

You’re receiving this email because you signed up to receive notifications of
"Send Your Name to Mars" events such as launch or landing.

30 Days from Landing on Mars

In just one month, on Feb. 18, 2021, NASA’s Mars Perseverance rover will touch down on the Red Planet. There are many ways you can participate and get ready for the big day.

Multipass.

5 Likes

Can you hear me, Major Tom?

2 Likes
4 Likes

We’ll explore Titan with a methane submarine, a methane submarine, a methane submarine…

[…]
Saturn’s moon Titan, and our home world Earth, are the only two bodies in the Solar System known to have stable liquid on their surfaces. Titan’s largest sea, Kraken Mare, is now believed to be at least 300 metres, or 1,000 feet, deep according to a study published in the Journal of Geophysical Research. That sea is composed of 70 per cent methane, 16 per cent nitrogen, and 14 per cent ethane. Bear in mind the temperature on Titan is roughly -179.6°C (-292°F, 93.6K).
[…]

2 Likes