Star Wars owner Disney displeased by "Star Wash" car wash

:: nods :: I’m not sure about how Marvel was acquired and being run, but I am in agreement there. I don’t have the spoons at the moment to go on a deep dive to see if it’s a ‘we licensed it to x and they are doing this’ or whatnot. Come to think of it, has there been a punisher movie made that ties into the MCU? (That might be another reason as well…)

1 Like

There are a lot of violent cops, military units, and other members if the far right who have embraced the punisher logo and I don’t think that going after them with individual lawsuits would necessarily be very effective. In my opinion the Walt Disney Corporation should make that logo unappealing to those assholes by coming out with a series of Punisher comics where the character hands over the mantle to a new trans minority or some other identity that the far right hates. Or at least have the character make some major changes to his outlook and become a woke crusader for gun control or something. The company has it within its power to make that logo synonymous with everything that the far right is against, and before long maybe the nutjobs will start removing their punisher tattoos with cheese graters before being associated with it any longer.

3 Likes

Gerry Conway, co-creator of the Punisher, is there for the social justice:

3 Likes

Never got into the MCU tv shows, TBH- I sit corrected.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.