Steve Wozniak wants you to support Mayday.US and get money out of politics

I never said it was fruitless to fight,

I wasn’t speaking to you directly (but thank you for helpfully calling yourself out). But now that I re-read your drivel I see that you’re now trying to speak out of both sides of your mouth.

First you say it won’t work and it’ll only make things worse and now you say…

the intentions are correct.

Gee, thanks. What’s your plan? Lemme guess… start a libertarian utopia with no government? Or some other idealistic, infantile pipe dreams?

What’s your plan? All you’ve offered thus far is bullshit platitudes and amorphous, generalized criticisms that show your dire lack of knowledge of the Mayday strategy.

Your choice and vote in this American system is to stop giving money to those who buy political power. Not outspend them in buying in political power.

You should really educate yourself on what Mayday and Rootstrikers is about. You’re just embarrassing yourself in your haste to be a naysayer.

As far as your little libertarian pipe dream plan goes, we’ve already gone over this before here (and in the part of the thread leading up to it):

Maybe you should work on your own great plan to change the USA for the better instead of focusing your energy on trying to shit on what others are doing? Or, do you just like to hear yourself complain instead?