Thanks, Coolidge

I blame Obama.

6 Likes

It was Coolidge, the pro-business President, that helped defeat bans on leaded gas in New York, New Jersey and Philadelphia, ushering in the widespread use of leaded gasoline in the US. This in turn appears to have influenced the rise in crime rates for 50 years, as well as a drop in IQ scores. Even now, decades after leaded gas was removed from the market, soil samples in major cities show lead deposits hundreds of times greater than normal.

So yeah, thanks a lot, bro.

27 Likes

Silent Cal replies " ."

5 Likes

Coolidge was Kenyan?!

I’m off to Mornington Crescent.

5 Likes

Oh, Coolidge! Ignore this. My bad.

6 Likes

Coleridge, he was cool before it was cool to be Coolidge. Feckin’ hipster romantic poets.

8 Likes

What all the coolidge kids are doing.

2 Likes

Why not Elvis: The Legendary Tours character Kenny G. Harding and his saxophone, which he has named Teapot Dome for some reason?

that guy is so uncoolidge

2 Likes

Seriously! Thanks Coolidge! You gave us some incredible art!

“Cassius Marcellus Coolidge - Poker Game (1894)” by Cassius Marcellus Coolidge - Sotheby’s info Sotheby’s image. Licensed under Public Domain via Commons -

4 Likes

I don’t get it, and therefore assume it to be a personal insult directed at me

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

2 Likes

Bottle Full of Fun Kit #7?

Uh, is it just me, or do you all see that it says “GET THE BOING BOING NEWSLETTER” when I click on show full post?

6 Likes

Thanks Coolidge!

8 Likes

I desperately want to be cool. I have a cool itch.

6 Likes

Dude, meme up!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.