The business-ready, leather-like backpack is 100 percent waterproof and even floats

Originally published at: The business-ready, leather-like backpack is 100 percent waterproof and even floats | Boing Boing

Wow, I’m contemplating some business-ready purchase-like activity.

4 Likes

This looks (at first glance) useful - what is happening?!?

"Ships To US"

Never mind.

2 Likes

Cos I’m always concerned when surfing that my backpack will take a bullet from a sniper, and won’t be useful as a flotation device when I end up in the water. I’m sure I’m not the only one.

3 Likes

“Leather-like”? Shut up and take my money!

3 Likes

business-ready aka, mind yo own business.

There must be those that fetishize synthetic leathers. I am not going to search.

This is some top notch prose:

But chlorine makes it dissolve on contact, so don’t take it in the pool! lol.

Now that I want to see!

So, it’s for people who love water sports but hate having to carry stuff around, but then opt to carry stuff around on their weekend water sports outings?
:joy: I wants to meet those people. :joy:

2 Likes

Leather-like? How can you charge $139 for leather-like?

As an aside, my business makes water resistant bags that function well down to 20 ATM. They cost, well, the zipper on one of them costs us more than this bag.

Whenever I see or have someone ask for “waterproof” I know it’s time to start marketing and basically lying rather than being fact based and honest.

End of rant.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.