The Coruscant Tapestry: 30' long Star Wars cross-stitch

[Permalink]

I think it would be more 2014 to show the entire tapestry, vertically in the browser, like those detestable infrographics.

-jeff

a 30 foot long, 13" high tapestry depicting the tale of Star Wars in cross-stitch

Y’know, tapestry and cross-stich are not the same thing. Some people get quite upset about that sort of thing.

The Bayeux Tapestry isn’t a tapestry, either. Nor was it made in Bayeux.

This raises the possibility that the Norman Conquest of England didn’t actually happen but was just a fairy tale told by some deranged or imaginative Norseman, or something.

Doesn’t really change anything though.

1 Like

OH DARN, the first 15 feet just got unravelled somehow. I guess that part of history is lost to the ages forever.

1 Like

I see little white bands marked 10, 3 and 19. What could they mean? Also, I can’t find the scene where the Ewoks feast upon roast Jar-Jar.

1 Like

This is awesome, but as a major geek I have to point out that the Aurebesh in the top left hand corner is wrong. It reads ‘A long long time ago in a galaxy far away’, when of course any Star Wars fan knows it should be ‘A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.’ :smile:

Perhaps they’re quoting from the Yankovician oral saga?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.