The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

5 Likes

He seems nice. /s

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/federal-judge-removed-from-sex-discrimination-case-after-circuit-rules-he-stifled-professor-s-access-to-fairness/ar-BB1dixrr?ocid=msedgntp

10 Likes

This just seems, not good.

If the government disagrees with an historian’s research, they can sue them out of existence? What could go wrong?

16 Likes
11 Likes

It was really only a matter of time before this got reverse-weaponized, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t still suck.

13 Likes

That rather assumes that:

A) IG will be the platform where the vids get posted

B) That the person taking the video won’t strip the audio out before posting.

8 Likes

Have seen a few of these posted without audio. Wonder if this is the reason?

9 Likes

Something something not doing anything wrong something something nothing to hide.

16 Likes

Not the kind of crap I would expect to hear about New Zealand lately.

13 Likes

Not to mention the health effects. Wearing a tie has been associated with significantly decreased blood flow to the brain.

14 Likes

Explains a lot, doesn’t it?

10 Likes

It’s about fucking time.

12 Likes

About a decade late, but I guess I’ll take it.

6 Likes

Hey, thank you! I had forgotten to add them to my list of Civil Asset Forfeiture candidates. They’ve already done, what, at least a dozen frauds? Charge all their money with fraud!

5 Likes

Stephen King acting like a soulless ghoul from one of his books with this shit broad-brush-painting take is almost shocking, but then I realized that the money he’s got has effectively insulated him from any common sense.

1 Like
9 Likes

Assholes. Assholes everywhere.

Always has been.

8 Likes

Sovereign Citizen Nazi meets the real world. Real world wins:

Patron posed a question to Provincial Court Judge James Rybchuk on Wednesday.

“I am respectfully asking if charges have been formally laid and if so under what authority. Your administration does not have the authority to proceed on these matters,” Patron told the court.

“I feel otherwise,” Rybchuk said.

Dry judicial snark is among the best.

18 Likes

:face_with_monocle: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

It sounds like I’d really like that ggreenwald guy. Too bad they share a first initial and last name with that asshole Glen Greenwald!

15 Likes