The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

That will be tough for him. He’s kind of…
Bernie 2020 GIF by Bernie Sanders

14 Likes

Yeesh.

7 Likes

And if he isn’t capable of that, he’s certainly capable of STFU and should.

10 Likes

What gridlock? When the Villagers are even possibly affected- anything is possible. When your rights and lives are harmed- it’s sorry- there’s nothing that can be done.

I made my best efforts.

17 Likes

I guess we should give him points for not using the N word? I suspect he would in private. Asshole Republican, but I repeat myself. And a gay man using the term “lesbo?” I can’t say for sure that it is a slur, but in his mouth, it certainly reads that way. Kapos gonna kapo, I guess.

12 Likes

It most definitely is. While I have never directly watched any of his videos, I have watched a couple different Youtubers breakdown and critique him. He is everything you would suspect him to be – a conservative member of a minority group that attacks his own and other minority groups and tells conservatives how wonderful they are.

13 Likes

Calling the cops because of sidewalk chalk? Susan Collins can go fsck herself.

16 Likes

I am not concerned.

13 Likes

I’m a bit concerned that someone thought that a rather polite message in chalk on a public sidewalk needed police intervention…

16 Likes

Whelp, there goes another one!

12 Likes

ISWYDT!
heehee!
your point is spot on, tho. WTF, Suze? you’re so “sensitive” when people call you out on your utter bullshit “concern”!
and politely, at that!

13 Likes

It sounds like someone was a major asshole using Bluetooth or equivalent.

10 Likes
15 Likes
13 Likes

This may be popular among voters, but doesn’t really emphasize the self-interest at play here - not after they leave office, but while they are in office:

12 Likes

Needs more quotation marks around “Christian.”

14 Likes

Asshole.

19 Likes

The peasants aren’t suppose to speak to their sovereign directly, they must beseech them through the ‘approved channels.’ /s

12 Likes

Will he outlaw menstruation next?

3 Likes

Well done, Montana, you sent a Evangelical zealot to congress who is also a fucking moron.

14 Likes