The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

Over It Ugh GIF by Olivia Rodrigo

I used to enjoy stand-up, but too many comedians these days just come across as assholes who use “it’s just a joke” to mask their assholeness. I still like a few comedians who I know aren’t going to punch down, but I don’t even bother giving stand-up specials a chance anymore.

Bill Maher decided to get in on the transphobia as well.

17 Likes

I don’t think that there’s much energy in burning humans, but I think I see where this factoid mutated from:

The story makes a major mistake: It’s not 150 kilowatt-hours from each corpse, it’s 150 kilowatt-hours from the gas burner needed to cremate the corpse, with a tiny fraction from burning the meat and bone.

:person_facepalming:

18 Likes

Did anyone ask him when he would be gay?

They’re all getting ready for the autocracy by pre-collaborating.

12 Likes
16 Likes

Whatever the outcome for the dead bodies, all I’m saying is I just don’t see the distinction in how very basic fetal tissue has any elevated status over other waste generated from human bodies. Nobody mourns for tumors or an appendix.

12 Likes

Ugh… assholes.

Boombox Shut Up GIF

14 Likes

So many layers of assholery here, starting with his construction techniques.

15 Likes

Such a catch!

16 Likes

pls no bots

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

I mean, that’s gonna get nothing BUT bots…

16 Likes

10 Likes

Which in itself shows a disregard for Christ’s work.

15 Likes

How does he even have Internet access? I guess “off the grid” really means “hard to find the bodies”.

13 Likes

In this case, I think it actually means a shed in his mother’s backyard…

15 Likes
19 Likes

I would guess it means they have a well for water, a septic tank and field for sewage, heat is either a propane tank or firewood, and maybe a diesel generator for when they need electricity, but they probably do have regular electrical service.

Internet might be satellite or via cellular hotspot.

Or maybe they’re not really off the grid at all, of course, as everyone else has said.

12 Likes

He strikes me as the type to have his well downhill of his septic field.

18 Likes

Didn’t know US exports terrorists to Australia and Canada.

10 Likes
13 Likes

“Since this footage was put in the public domain there has been a spate of people hitting cats and posting it on various social media sites.”

13 Likes

Thank the cat gods that the bengal kitties were rehomed. And good for the young woman who refused to go on a date with him. He needs serious help.

15 Likes