The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

Here is hoping Jake gets his ass handed to him. In pieces.

10 Likes

Both raging assholes, but one is clearly more delusional than the other.

10 Likes
5 Likes

This kind of ratfucking is why people like AOC got elected in the first place. These assholes never have a problem with sitting congressfolk endorsing primary challengers when it’s a conservative challenge to a progressive voice. And of course they don’t think it’s bad optics to have a bunch of oil and gas beneficiaries sitting in the House Energy and Commerce Committee, which is just a slightly-watered-down version of what happens when Republicans are in charge.

10 Likes

One of the hopeful things I heard recently was one of the founders of indivisible saying that going into the next Congress the House Progressive Caucus has changed policy and will determine some items (this example being individual payments under the relief bill) that they will vote against legislation if it’s not included. And that given the closeness of the House Dem majority- they’ll have much more power.

10 Likes

These loans are forgivable. When the churches apply for and get forgiveness- we will have the government directly funding religion.

20 Likes

ALEC on the move, coming to other states soon.

9 Likes

The worst part of that thread are the people who see the wrong problem. (Identifying themselves as part of the problem.)

Apparently the solution is for black people to wear high-contrast shirts that are whiter than white, and algorithm-catching bling.

AngryMiller2

16 Likes
10 Likes

I’m honestly speechless.

11 Likes

OMG could you imagine “getting” healthcare from landlords like Kushner? Yikes!

12 Likes

Wallmart gets slapped by the DoJ for opioid scripts:

Complaint Alleges Company Unlawfully Dispensed and Distributed Prescription Opioids

10 Likes

What the fuck.

And of course the lesson learned was “don’t dangle bonus offers as the subject line for phishing tests” and not “pay people enough money that they won’t fall for bonus offers as a phishing scam”.

24 Likes

God damn, that’s some psychopathic behavior!

19 Likes

Colossal dick move.

19 Likes

Man, this thing just keeps turning up!

13 Likes

It’s simple: Soylent Green is made of people. But it’s not, itself, people. It’s an industrial byproduct of people residue that’s usedul for certain nutritional functions.

In the same way, corporations are made out of people, but the person-ness has been stripped out of the end-product, leaving an entitity that’s useful for certain nutritional functions, but devoid of personality.

The world is increasingly being ruled by zombies. Killing a corporation cannot be murder, it’s more like pest control.

5 Likes

Holy fucksocks, this woman
capitalism in everyday life.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJEiNDsLeRC/?igshid=ecoq6qfahx3t

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJEkyRALVHs/?igshid=1eyyxkdkotiip

7 Likes
12 Likes

That was like reading the anti-Christmas Carol.
“My husband won’t get a job, and we raised the rent on our renter, and we both spend too much, and our kids are in private school but I can’t afford to pay a babysitter more than $4/hr for 24/7 service while I go on vacation, but she should be happy for that opportunity because her father is sick and she’s only 16 and probably can’t find a better job.
And she ruined my vacation by saying no to that generous offer.

And by the end of it, the OP still seems to not at all understand. I’m glad the babysitter and her dad stood up to that!

15 Likes