The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

Holy carp!

Given how long it took any security to show up, if any even did at all, I now feel less safe in airports. :grimacing:

10 Likes
7 Likes

That kind of incident is definitely in the local police jurisdiction. They have to call them. But they get there pretty quickly as they’re always there.

Large hub airports have a police and a fire station there. And many varieties of officers. TSA, Air Marshals, the local police, Customs officers and private security officers on construction sites and vehicle gates to the secure side. Did I forget anyone? Probably.

In pre-pandemic times over 80,000 people a day went through Philly Airport. Which is a reason I wasn’t too concerned that they could get the original 20,000 they said they needed to get out of Afghanistan in a month.

13 Likes

Wow, that was all the way out at the gate. I assume it was an anti-masker?

Dude acts all tough, but when he picks up that stanchion, he’s like “Oh, shit, this thing is heavy!:smiley:

11 Likes

I clocked that too.

Note that he tossed it away quickly and ineffectually.

11 Likes

It was like that scene in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon where Michelle Yeoh’s character picked up that ridiculous war hammer, charged, then decided it was a bad idea.

5l933l

14 Likes

I love how that movie seamlessly incorporated both comedy and romance into a kick-ass action flick.

18 Likes

Maybe if she’d held it the right way?

8 Likes

The O’Ther guy on the campaign trail.

8 Likes

I was sat behind the worst kind of arsehole when I saw that film. At every bit of glorious wire-fu action, he’d snigger sotto voce (but not that sotto)and go ‘dont think so’. I really, really wanted to slap him round the back of the head. His poor date looked like she was getting in a cab within nanoseconds of leaving the cinema.

11 Likes

Where is a bowling robot when you need one…

4 Likes

Strange how those bowling balls look just a bit bigger than softballs.

Confused Dog GIF

10 Likes

Either the joke is so far over my head that I can’t even see it up there, or you may not have had the pleasure of our weird Canadian bowling variant.

13 Likes

I have indeed not had that pleasure, and I am no longer confused. Thank you for the introduction!

11 Likes

Those are actually standard 10-pin bowling balls. Truth is, Erin O Toole is really 12 feet tall (3.65 meters). That’s why he’s ways referred to as a collossal toole.

17 Likes

The balls have a different view on that.

9 Likes

It’s the Olaf controversy all over again! :wink:

3 Likes
4 Likes

An Attorney General Won’t Serve Any Jail Time For A Crash That Killed A Pedestrian

14 Likes

nancy-wheeler-bull-shit

11 Likes