The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

They are right the fuck up there…

Have you guys seen this yet? (and @knoxblox)…

14 Likes

Too bad they got away with it. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes
10 Likes

Not to defend the Sacklers at all, but I wonder if calling them the most harmful of any American family isn’t giving a generous pass to some of the others. Like, it would be hard to measure exactly how much damage attacks from the Koch brothers on fighting climate change, democracy, and generally anything that might help poor people have done, but I think if you could it might make 70000 a year seem small. Or America lost ten times that last year to Covid-19, and I can think of certain families that have done a lot to make that happen.

17 Likes

yar…
now include a family of Bushes from Prescott (fascist machinations, attempted coup) to HW (CIA spook, asshole neocon) to Shrub and his “forever war” that cost us 150-300 million dollars a day for 20 years.
Bush: definitely a family in the running for evil and damaging

14 Likes

Oh, I believe the Kochs know exactly how shitty they are…

11 Likes
12 Likes

Well, I hope her concern takes the form of uncontrolled diarrhea.

18 Likes

She’s very concerned!

16 Likes

Now I want to move my reply below yours…

16 Likes

Fuckers.

18 Likes

wtf?!
and what would these records possibly do for the defense?
“these students were doing so poorly in their studies, they were likely to have died young, anyway”*
what the fuck kind of defense is that?!

*quotes = imaginary statement from defense for Remington, so /s, if needed

18 Likes

I looked at the names of the five kids whose records they’ve subpoenaed. One name is Noah Pozner, whose father has been the most vocal of the parents. I think he’s sued a few people for defamation, IIRC. My guess is that the parents of the other four also have been pretty vocal, too.

The Remington company and their legal counsel are total shits.

18 Likes

Whomp whomp

23 Likes

Thank you.

Happy Friday indeed.

12 Likes

Cheers!

11 Likes
12 Likes

:rage:

12 Likes

Excited Will Ferrell GIF