The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

If he appeals, can they give him a longer sentence?

11 Likes

i wish GIF

7 Likes

9 Likes

Evangelical pastor to his followers: Jesus hasn’t come back because you haven’t given me enough money

15 Likes

Wasn’t there something about Jesus tossing the money in the synagogue?

17 Likes

The bits they left out of the summary are even worse!

What an awful person that rich man is.

10 Likes

Happy Cake Day!

11 Likes

Which is the criminal again?

17 Likes

So it is! Thanks!

9 Likes
6 Likes

Does the local jail commissary in Philly serve Snickers bars?

5 Likes
18 Likes

Face Palm No GIF

And he’s even wrong on the actual threat to liberal democracy, which is the US having a right wing that is looking to end liberal democracy! That is the biggest threat to liberal democracy in America right now.

18 Likes

Wow…

Also… this seems fishy… a new show about Chippendales…

But there is a podcast about this that was released earlier this year:

Seems suspicious timing to me…?

10 Likes

So Rosie Duffield is biphobic too.

I warned people. I warned them that if you let transphobes attack trans people they will go on to attack bi and pan people too. Some listened but too many dismissed it as paranoia. And now we are here, exactly where I predicted.

22 Likes

It’s the boxes again. Bi folks (and pan folks) don’t fit neatly in binary boxes. Even in the communities most harmed by the need to fit people into boxes, there lots of folks who still need to do it “as long as you respect my box.” Be who you are, love who you love and accept others who do the same. It’s not that hard.

15 Likes

What if the “best embryos” turn out to be chinese?

4 Likes

20 Likes

Season 2 Idk GIF by The Boys

13 Likes

“ The Arizona Democratic Party passed a resolution Saturday promising a no-confidence vote against Sen. Kyrsten Sinema if she refuses to back filibuster reforms or votes against President Biden’s Build Back Better reconciliation bill. The Arizona Democratic Party State Committee noted in a statement that despite a whopping 91 percent of members calling for the elimination of the filibuster, which they refer to as a “Jim Crow relic,” the Arizona senator continues to ignore her party’s pleas to pass voting rights legislation under the guise of “bipartisanship.” The committee wrote that they want Sen. Sinema to be successful, but if she “continues to delay, disrupt, or vote to gut the Reconciliation Package of its necessary funding,” they will “go officially on record and will give Senator Sinema a vote of NO CONFIDENCE.”

23 Likes