The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

It’s right after Anubis weighs our soul against a feather and we get the new wifi password

17 Likes

Those mechanisms don’t help the people who are harmed in that specific case, though. There needs to be immediate consequences in the court case when such tactics are used, not in some distant hearing.

6 Likes

So, with all the (probably billions) of folks who passed on before…heaven is like a large magical bag of holding?

9 Likes

I think it’s tiny and God is super picky about who gets in. Like you need to profess the exact right cult and nobody has discovered it yet. So it’s just him/her and possibly the angels/demigods. Maybe Jesus but I think he stopped believing just before he died. He certainly shouted up at him.

6 Likes

giphy (4)

giphy (3)

6 Likes

" bodies like His resurrection body"

3 Likes

Heaven is an immense holding cell where the souls of the dead manifest as billions of identical clones of the Messiah?

4 Likes

Yes, it’s true that in Heaven God will replace our old bodies—with all of their pains and fears and limitations—with new bodies that will never age or experience suffering.

So… robots? Everyone in heaven gets a new robot body?

5 Likes

" Photons and force fields, flesh and blood, why quibble over details? I’m just as real as any of you. "

The Doctor, starship Voyager – Stardate year 2375

7 Likes

In 2021 alone, the FAA said it has received nearly 300 complaints of “passenger disturbances due to alcohol and intoxication,” and FAA data shows a total of 991 investigations initiated as of Nov. 16, a staggering 441 percent increase over just 183 investigations in all of 2020. There have been more than 5,200 unruly passenger reports filed so far this year, of which 3,798 were mask-related incidents. And although this sort of bad behavior has dipped since hitting record highs in early 2021, “the rate remains too high,” the FAA said in a statement.

4 Likes

Roger that!

13 Likes

Come on, salmonella! We’re rooting for you!

18 Likes

I’m rooting for leprosy.

14 Likes

Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

15 Likes

But Population Matters, a British charity that campaigns to reduce population growth and its effects on the environment, welcomed the royal’s remarks, while also calling for British people to have fewer children

I guess it’s okay for Prince William to have three kids, and own tons of land that could be turned over to wildlife, and to jet set around the world… But not the rest of us…

12 Likes

And he wasn’t even handed a sword from a lady in the lake! The nerve of some people, I swear.

8 Likes

It’s just more malthusian, racist, classist bullshit warmed over with a green veneer. I trust the people who actually live in these environments to have a better understanding of what is the best conservation strategies than some rich, white, royal who regularly participates in hunting for sport.

13 Likes

So many, many greens. Green fascism is the big new thing.

Most of the world has more or less finished it’s population growth. Africa is massively underpopulated and nearly all the growth in the next century will be there.

10 Likes

Louder, for the people in the back. Colonialist bullshit like this needs to FOAD, ASAP.

5 Likes

To the extent that they don’t, it’s usually because people have a tough time worrying about conservation while they’re trying to make ends meet. Anyone who actually thinks about it can tell that’s the real problem to fix.

7 Likes