The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

2 Likes

Dog works in mysterious ways.

2 Likes

But against the wrong people.

I see a few names on that list of passengers who would definitely not be missed by many.

2 Likes

Come on, Randy Bryce. *crosses fingers *

1 Like

3 Likes

What the hell is wrong with Missouri? Is the whole state a super fund site? Ground zero for solar corona ejections? Staging point for moon Nazis?

3 Likes
4 Likes

Almost bummed that I can’t vote against this puss bag pretending at human being.

Almost.

6 Likes
1 Like

Carp-fishing is for black people only?

Is that, like, a federal law or just a Michingan state thing? I get confused with the US jurisdictions.

That has to be the weirdest thing I’ve come across since learning that people were having a go at Obama for using ‘posh’ mustard.

2 Likes

None of the above. Carp are invasive, you don’t need to buy a license to fish them.

He’s using a racist trope when he speaks of black people fishing specifically for carp. Because he’s racist.

11 Likes
2 Likes

Why the fuck do we still do the pledge in school anyway?

6 Likes

So that school children who are foreign spies :male_detective: atheists :imp: or secessionists :bomb: will be compelled to reveal themselves, OF COURSE

10 Likes

Thread:

Y’all remember when a violent Nazi rally like this was major news? It was only a few months ago.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Unanimous!? Wow…

2 Likes

Or Jehovah’s Witnesses, FWIW.

1 Like

A facist in a tie-dye teeshirt and jesus fish earrings. Interesting fucking times.

3 Likes
3 Likes