The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Except Puerto Rico has voted to become a full state of the Union; at some point we will have to change the flag.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Local hero harassed for being local hero.

15 Likes

They can’t have homeless people looking like regular folks! Someone might accidentally trust them, or give them a job by mistake, and then where would we be? /s

When you donate clothing to charity, most of it goes to thrift shops where it’s sold for money to fuel their operations. The stuff that can’t be sold there goes to third world countries where it wreaks the economy by driving local clothing producers out of business. The stuff that even the third world won’t take is what’s given to the homeless to mark their status.

Normally hideous clothing, decades out of style, would be enough to identify them, but with a little hair-grooming? Why, they could be mistaken for hipsters!

12 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

Should he? Yes. Will he? No.

9 Likes

It’s not in his job description.

5 Likes

Here because Foxnews but…

Murdoch must have crapped his pants seeing Fox People expressing support for Medicare for All.

12 Likes

“I swear in 20 years, every fifth grader will believe 9/11 was committed by white supremacists,” -Tucker Carlson

9 Likes

In an indirect way yes. Considering colonialism and white supremacy go hand in hand. But I don’t think Tucker is that smart.

9 Likes

11 Likes

WTF Canada?

2 Likes

He definitely looks like he’s constipated all the time.

5 Likes

With the release of the redacted report tomorrow - does Trump hand out pardons?

I’m giving it 50-50 odds.

5 Likes

Just a normal guy talking about eating Pete Buttigieg like stew.

“Every last drop of Buttigieg… yummmmm…”

4 Likes

No, Jordan, Tucker Carlson is not ok. Not now, nor at any time in the recent past has Tucker Carlson been ok. That is all.

9 Likes

Terrorist training camp.

8 Likes

This woman is showing her devotion to her Christian ideals again. It’s only “lying” if it is not in support of your God. And her God is orange. (I have to wonder about that whole “thou shalt have no other God before me” thingy. I guess it didn’t really matter.)

4 Likes

The very long list of ways in which these ‘Christians’ violate the tenets of their professed faith has me calling them: “Anti-Christ Christians”. I’ve gotten some very shocked reactions. I’m not wrong.

7 Likes