The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/watch-alt-right-proud-boys-mob-involved-brutal-beating-outside-event-new-yorks-metropolitan-republican-club/

5 Likes

When filling out a page for people or groups, I usually grab the lede from Wikipedia. Sometimes I can’t resist adding some snark. When you see it…

2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Sure is nice of these idiots to provide their own positive IDs for when the 3 people who were beaten feel OK enough to press charges.

As for the “patriot”, I hope he enjoys his time behind bars, too. That’s a direct incitement to violence.

7 Likes

In this day and age, that would only apply to a POC resisting racism.

1 Like

We’ll start with this (no idea why this isn’t oneboxing):

Move on to this:

It’s a small start, but it’s giving me some hope that justice can be served.

[edit] In case the connection isn’t clear, it’s video of the incidents that lead to the convictions.

6 Likes

Referring to the “Incitement” part, not so much the outright documented physical violence. Hard to picture a Trumpian being hauled up on charges for inciting, when the Dear Leader does little else with his time.

2 Likes

And yes, if there is no video, the POC is always guilty. As I said elsewhere, not a big fan of the universal surveillance culture we are developing, but it does make it a bit harder for the worst of the worst of this to get away scot free.

1 Like

tumblr_mwuzhoIfQR1rdutw3o1_400

9 Likes

Honestly, I’d rather they find each other than someone else.

7 Likes

make america grate again

5 Likes

Thread:

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/zackwhittaker/status/1051952440793341952?s=21

6 Likes

Fecking Hell.

And most white Americans wonder why black people find it hard to trust cops.

10 Likes

Unfuck Kasich; all my peeps back home have nothing good to say about him.

Considering there was a data breach on day one, I have to wonder if that wasn’t just a brilliant bit of real life driving trollies…

4 Likes

7 Likes

Kiah Morris, the only black woman in the Vermont legislature, shocked the US state when she resigned last month, citing ongoing racial harassment. Even in one of the most progressive states in America, she says white supremacy and a toxic political discourse are serious, unacknowledged problems.

8 Likes

Attorney fucking General colluding with Project Veritas.

8 Likes
7 Likes