The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Then again, he hates gay people but vacations in Key West. Heā€™s probably not known for his brilliant decision-making.

13 Likes

Trump Ally Alex Jones Threatens To ā€œBeatā€ Rep. Adam Schiffā€™s ā€œGoddamn Assā€ In Anti-Gay Tirade

JONES: In fact, let me say this right now. Let me tell ā€“ Iā€™m not against gay people. OK. I love them, theyā€™re great folks. But Schiff looks like the archetypal cocksucker with those little deer-in-the-headlight eyes and all his stuff. And thereā€™s something about this fairy, hopping around, bossing everybody around, trying to intimidate people like me and you, I want to tell Congressman Schiff and all the rest of them, ā€œHey listen asshole, quit saying Roger and Iā€ ā€“ and Iā€™ve never used cussing in 22 years but the gloves are off ā€“ ā€œlisten you son of a bitch, what the fuckā€™s your problem? You want to sit here and say that Iā€™m a goddamn, fucking Russian. You get in my face with that Iā€™ll beat your goddamn ass, you son of a bitch. You piece of shit. You fucking goddamn fucker. Listen fuckhead, you have fucking crossed a line. Get that through your goddamn fucking head. Stop pushing your shit. Youā€™re the people that have fucked this country over and gangraped the shit out of it and lost an election. So stop shooting your mouth off claiming Iā€™m the enemy. You got that you goddamn son of a bitch? Fill your hand.ā€ Iā€™m sorry, but Iā€™m done. You start calling me a foreign agent, those are fucking fighting words. Excuse me.

9 Likes

Wow. What a tough guy Alex Jones is. Definitely not a doughy middle aged man with deep seated masculinity issues.

20 Likes
4 Likes

Didnā€™t he just apologize for pizzagate? How can he possibly sell he is a tough guy?

1 Like

I think heā€™s overcompensating. The loudest homophobes generally have a secret theyā€™re hiding.

8 Likes

Pizzagate boy is whining. When will these assholes learn just to shut the hell up?

2 Likes

He always says that, but no one ever sticks a fork in him to see if itā€™s true.

9 Likes

When has that bag of pus ever not been a fountain of profanity?

12 Likes

Welp, that tells me all I need to know about the morality of fucking cursingā€¦

12 Likes

[quote]Suh said she was shocked, then protested, telling the host that she had screenshots of their earlier messages showing she had agreed to the reservation changes.

ā€œGo ahead. I wouldnā€™t rent to u if you were the last person on earth,ā€ the host wrote back to Suh. ā€œOne word says it all. Asianā€

When Suh replied that she would report the host to Airbnb for being racist, the host told her to ā€œGo aheadā€ and ā€œItā€™s why we have trump.ā€

ā€œAnd I will not allow this country to be told what to do by foreigners,ā€ the host added.[/quote]

13 Likes

http://www.inquisitr.com/4130177/richard-spencer-attacked-alt-right-leader-just-punched-in-the-face-again-then-glitter-bombed/

13 Likes

Oh, god, did you read the comments? I meanā€¦ I know, never read the comments, but itā€™s full of right wingers thinking this will give them a chance to start physical confrontations with the left.

But I still cackled when I read the headline!

1 Like

Iā€™ve never understood people who donā€™t swear. Iā€™m not talking about people who donā€™t swear much, but people who donā€™t swear at all and get the vapours because of a casual hell damn or ass dropped into the middle of a conversation. Not sure what their deal is.

8 Likes

Itā€™s weirdā€¦ I personally cuss like a sailor. I even do it when I teach!

12 Likes

Again, I wish Iā€™d taken one of your classes!

8 Likes

Thanks, toots!

10 Likes
12 Likes

Oh the cluelessness runs deep with him.

12 Likes

I never read online comments. Not even here.

15 Likes