The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

No Richard, you and your asshole followers are doing a good job of that all by themselves.

12 Likes

Another nice white woman. Gotta love it…

7 Likes

Oh, now we should be compassionate to those racists… that’s the real problem after all… /s

8 Likes

Why? Because lying liars gotta lie. It’s all they know how to do! And it’s not like actual facts matter anyway, amirite?

5 Likes

It’s not lying, it’s gilding the truth! /s

But seriously… these assholes.

3 Likes

Fox News Contributor Tomi Lahren Says Watching Migrants Get Hit With Tear Gas Was ‘Highlight Of My Thanksgiving Weekend’

4 Likes

When karma finally gets around to her ignorant ass, I hope it’s really painful.

8 Likes

You know, I wouldn’t really mind giving karma a nudge if I had the opportunity. She’s the Trump version of Tokyo Rose (who was actually several women).

2 Likes

“Nearly a fifth of its contributions last year came from a single anonymous donor, who chipped in nearly $19 million to the group.”

Who is Ted Nugent?

“More noteworthy than its drop in contributions, though, was its decline in membership dues. The NRA took in more than $128 million in dues last year—a significant sum, but down considerably from the $163 million it took in the year prior. That decline, more than the drop in direct contributions, appears to indicate a dwindling, if still formidable, base of public support.”

Crying|nullxnull

8 Likes

Thoughts and prayers.

10 Likes

Last year was Trump’s first year in office, along with a Republican House and Senate. There was no big bad liberal boogie man to scare the 2nd Amendment fans into emptying their wallets and purses over like the previous year, and the likelihood of another President Clinton.

Now that the Dems have the House, I predict another rise come this year and next.

2 Likes

It sounds like their income stream is still huge, if down a bit. All they have to do is tighten their belts a little. Sure, there’ll be a few less politicians under the Christmas tree this year, but they’ll manage.

1 Like

I doubt that she’s ignorant, she strikes me as someone who’s perfectly aware of what she’s doing.

1 Like

I don’t mean ignorant of her hate mongering; I meant she’s ignorant of actual history, and of her own ‘dispensability’ as a woman in a society based upon inequality bigotry and exploitation.

(I’m not interested in having another pointless squabble over the way I choose to express myself, thanks.)

2 Likes

Probably not Trump inspired, honestly, but worth acknowledging that white folks don’t have a monopoly on evil, just a very strong market share in this country.

3 Likes

The suspect’s background will be thoroughly investigated, police said. It’s believe he acted alone but it is possible he has connections with other similar like-minded individuals, police said.

But when a white person does the same they’re always a lone wolf, even when Facebook shows them with plenty of like-minded individuals. Funny that.

10 Likes

Don’t forget mentally ill. White people do seem to have a monopoly on murderous mental illness. /s

5 Likes

Anybody surprised? Anybody?

3 Likes

Good reporting.

3 Likes

A member of the Lone Wolf White Guys of America Association.

6 Likes