The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

11 Likes

No nice things for enablers of fascism and white supremacy.

8 Likes

discovery-Lorca-okay

7 Likes

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/11/30/us/ap-us-odd-new-mexico-mistaken-for-foreign-country.html

The stupid, it hurts.

12 Likes

f1w9nZr

12 Likes

Holy shit, the stupid!!! How is this even possible in this day and age??

6 Likes
7 Likes

It had been at lest having to hide in dark corners until 2016 then we got president asshat the racist enabler.

6 Likes

Cop Logic: When you brutalize people to get them to stop saying you brutalize people.

4 Likes

So yet another we didn’t think what could go wrong with the platform story.

6 Likes

Jack Parsons would be soooooo disappointed!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Unscrew all those idiots with hard-ons for the Apocalypse.

That being said the Wiki image for the mythical character looks sorta kinda familiar…

6 Likes
3 Likes

Thread:

7 Likes

Stopped clock department.

7 Likes

If Bundy’s like his late pal Lavoy “Orphan Train” Finicum who got shot at the Oregon nature reserve standoff, he’s just interested in maintaining the flow of cheap brown-skinned labour for his ranch.

6 Likes

Fly! Fly away!

4 Likes

This asshole. That is all.

8 Likes

“We are a nation rooted and grounded in Christianity and that’s that.

Sucks to be him then, especially since he’s from Virginia like Thomas Jefferson.

Some scholars estimate 20 percent of the enslaved men and women brought to the Americas were Muslims.

In 1765, while he was studying law, Jefferson purchased an English translation of the Koran. He later went on to criticize the religion as anti-science and anti-reason.

Despite his personal opinions, however, Jefferson staunchly defended the right of Americans to hold any religious belief, no matter how absurd or wrong they seemed to him.

“The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others,” Jefferson wrote in “Notes on the State of Virginia,” his only book. “But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.”

8 Likes