The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

“Here officer, let me correct that citation.”

“There’s that’s better. Instead of speeding now it’s a ticket of appreciation for driving so well.”

“Thanks.”

11 Likes

For any furloughed U.S. Govies reading, these are the assholes who voted against you getting back pay after the shut down ends.

“no” votes came from Reps. Justin Amash (Mich.), Andy Biggs (Ariz.), Paul Gosar (Ariz.), Glen Grothman (Wis.), Thomas Massie (Ky.), Chip Roy (Texas) and Ted Yoho (Fla.).

4 Likes
6 Likes

Tucker Carlson, breaking with the GOP establishment by criticising late-stage capitalism through a right-wing populist lens and cementing his alignment with the fascists and white nationalists:

A translation follows:

America’s [Jewish] “ruling class,” Carlson says, are the “mercenaries” behind the failures of the middle class — including sinking [white] marriage rates — and “the ugliest parts of our financial system.” He went on: “Any economic system that weakens and destroys [white] families is not worth having. A system like that is the enemy of a healthy [white] society.”

He concluded with a demand for “a fair country [for white people]. A decent country [for white people]. A cohesive country [for white people]. A country whose leaders don’t accelerate the forces of change purely for their own profit and amusement [as rootless cosmopolitans are wont to do].”

Moreover, in Carlson’s words: “At some point, Donald Drumpf will be gone. The rest of us [white people] will be gone too. The country will remain. What kind of [mongrelised and miscegenated] country will be it be then?”

[…]

I spoke with Carlson by phone this week to discuss his monologue and its economic — and cultural — meaning. He agreed that his monologue was reminiscent of Warren, referencing her 2003 book The Two-Income Trap: Why Middle-Class Parents Are Growing Broke. “There were parts of the book that I disagree with, of course,” he told me [“like reforms that benefit non-white Americans”]. “But there are parts of it that are really important and true. And nobody wanted to have that conversation.”

Carlson wanted to be clear: He’s just asking questions. [Yes, he actually says that]

9 Likes

And he has been losing advertising left and right. He keeps it up he will be dishing out Goop with Alex Jones.

7 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes

Meh. So is the GOP.

3 Likes

Note the author. Why Ken Starr is taken seriously by any mainstream outlet after his handling of the Baylor rape cases is a puzzle.

7 Likes

Goldman Says Rich People Will Drag Down the U.S. Economy by Spending Less

"…Regressions of spending growth on stock price changes confirm a strong relationship “for jewelry and watches, pleasure boats and pleasure aircraft.” -Bloomberg

1492064848_asian-girl-smiling

The Republican tax scam didn’t fill the coffers enough? WTF

Edit: Maybe they should give McConnell a call.

7 Likes

Dude is about to go full Strausser I think.

1 Like
7 Likes

Um…

Is DC an open carry… district, I guess?

What the actual fuck, even if it is.

4 Likes

State senator. I am guessing Virginia is.

4 Likes

Ah, I did miss that detail; thanks.

Still…

WTAF?

3 Likes
5 Likes

(nervous laughter)

5 Likes

Gangster and a Rat.

4 Likes

Note: White dude is looking at the camera, black dude is looking at the gun. Wonder why that might be?

5 Likes

Rep. Tom Marino (R-Pa.) announced Thursday that he is resigning from Congress to take a job in the private sector.

“Having spent over two decades serving the public, I have chosen to take a position in the private sector where I can use both my legal and business experience to create jobs around the nation,” Marino said in a statement. -The Hill

Isn’t that why his constituents put him in office for? Good riddance.

Edit: Perhaps it had more to do with his formally gerrymandered district:

"The old 12th district was redrawn to an area north and west of Pittsburgh and renamed the 17th district, for the 2018 elections and representation thereafter.[2]

Before the 2011 round of redistricting, the 12th District was widely considered to be gerrymandered by the Republican-controlled state legislature as a heavily Democratic district." -Wiki

To scared to run again Tom?

5 Likes