The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Mr Cvjetanovic, a 20-year-old former University of Nevada student is thought to have gained a place to study a master’s in political theory at LSE. Details on a Twitter account in his name appear to confirm this.

Surprise, surprise.

4 Likes

Filed under TIA because, well, they have become his assholes.

What next? Secret Service? Park Service? Every Government Agency?

7 Likes

Collin Peterson (D?) MN
Washington, DC Office
2204 Rayburn HOB
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-2165
Fax: (202) 225-1593

Give him a call and ask him what team he’s playing for.

6 Likes

Wow. Just wow. It’s like the actual meaning of words does not matter anymore.

12 Likes

Not that’s there’s anything wrong with that. /s

3 Likes

He should go back to teaching at high school.

6 Likes

"These promises are old promises and they invariably lead to bad things.”

7 Likes

Et tu, Ben Stein?

SMFH

6 Likes

New game show: Shoot Ben Stein and Take His Money. :running_man::gun:

6 Likes

I’d watch that!

5 Likes

LOL Stormy wants to loan her balls out to Cohen:

7 Likes

What the fuck is “false personation?”

6 Likes

Sounds like they’re trying to say she’s not even human, let alone female.

O_o

I hope she wins.

7 Likes

that guy’s fifteen minutes of fame were over a long time ago

5 Likes

N.Y. Penal Law § 190.23 states that a “person is guilty of false personation when after being informed of the consequences of such act, he or she knowingly misrepresents his or her actual name, date of birth or address to a police officer or peace officer with intent to prevent such police officer or peace officer from ascertaining such information.”

Or in this case - something totally irrelevant and contrary to the NYPD’s own code of practice.

Here’s the ACLU post on it with a link to the actual filing:

5 Likes

A lot of places have rules that you can’t linger in parks after hours, but passing through is okay. Do Bronx parks really close completely so that people can’t walk (or jog) through them without stopping? And how is that an arrestable offense rather than a fine?

Do other people get arrested for walking through that park after closing time, or was this Walking While Trans?

5 Likes

Out of touch Wilbur?

What part of cost of living do you not understand?

8 Likes

How dare they not comply with their patriotic duty to enrich us all (/s) by taking out loans.

Don’t they know that the world economy is built on the fundament of people borrowing money from financial institutions so that they can buy stuff sold to them by companies funding their operations through financial institutions and thereby providing meaninglessful employment for billions of people?

5 Likes

“I know they are and I don’t really quite understand why,” said Ross, who’s reportedly worth roughly $700 million.

I think I see the problem.

8 Likes

Even more shocking video of Covington HS kids. . . real this time.

2 Likes