The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

What the hell is with Florida?

9 Likes

When it’s submerged due to rising seas, where do Florida people go?

nightofthelivingdead4-100415

5 Likes
4 Likes

SX355

3 Likes

“America is stronger than ever before and America is leading on the world stage once again,” Pence told international officials

I thought America was no longer “the world’s policeman”?

Also I don’t think we have to take orders from the Man from Glad.

3 Likes
3 Likes

9 Likes

“Oh my god! You bought coffee? And you parked on our street?” I almost want to call this performance art, but of course, no, this is a woman who believes she is totally correct in her actions. And who is about to find that once you are exposed to the general public as a racist asshat, things tend to go not so well for you.

9 Likes

The Latino mother is wonderful and did an amazing job of dealing with the situation, before and after, with grace, wit, and intelligence. “Are… you okay, ma’am?”

8 Likes

I find it interesting how so firmly grounded in a false sense of “being right”, people like this will incriminate themselves by filming what they do (our lovely blonde lady, just to be clear).

“Wait’ll Facebook sees this awful Mexican breaking the law!”

7 Likes

Damn Europeans,
coming over here
butchering us,
spreading diseased blankets,
taking our land for
trinkets.
Who the hell do these
white bandits think they are!?

1 Like

That one sounds like a legitimate complaint to me.

2 Likes
5 Likes

She has been in California for 20 years and has never heard anyone speak Spanish? Lady I find ‘I am not a racist’ very very hard to believe.

8 Likes

Having to claim “I am not racist” is the first sign of being a racist.

10 Likes

Since the topics on this incident seem all to be closed by now, I’ll leave this here:

:frowning_face:

2 Likes

She’s lived in California for 20 years and apparently just had her first mega-sized margarita.

5 Likes

I’m glad to know the bullshit spewed immediately in response we to the initial report is just as accurate as the “big story” that came out over the weekend.

I’m guessing exactly zero of the hot takes got taken back too as they simply mumble out something about not being racist.

2 Likes

Remember this lady, Pamela Taylor?

She’s in the news again.

10 Likes

Stay classy Alabama…

10 Likes