The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

8 Likes
7 Likes
1 Like

Oh shit I so pray that this is not true. If it is he has made things so much worse for so many people. :sob:

7 Likes

America’s Biggest Charities Are Funneling Millions to Hate Groups From Anonymous Donors

Donors Trust, Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund, Schwab Charitable Fund, and Vanguard Charitable are donor-advised funds that provide individual donors with accounts and contribute their money, attributed to the funds, to the nonprofits of the donors’ choice. These kinds of funds allow donors to keep their charitable money in one place and to save on taxes. They also help these donors keep their names secret by eliminating paper trails at the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the organizations receiving the funds that could tie them to their donations.

A Sludge analysis of recent tax filings shows that, from mid-2014 through 2017, these four donor-advised funds combined to give nearly $11 million to 34 groups that the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) considers to be hate groups, according to its 2017 hate map. These hate groups include 12 anti-LGBT groups, 12 anti-Muslim groups, eight anti-immigrant groups, one white nationalist group, and one radical traditional Catholic group.

Give to a hate group, and get a write-off on your taxes!

4 Likes

Sorry, wanted to find something less legal-y.

6 Likes

Two days ago he wasn’t a suspect and now he is being arrested. Suppose that is how this goes, the prosecution is looking for him to turn over his financials so that will be the final straw before it hits the court.

Dude like that could have done some major damage in the DC area. Seriously grateful to those who found him before it was too late. JHC

4 Likes

Nauseating, and potentially devastating. The alt right are doing a happy dance over this.

4 Likes

Yeah, this is a serious WTF was he thinking?

No one can be blamed for believing the initial story, because fucked up horrible shit like this has actually been happening to Black folks for ages, and it’s only now that cameras are independently everywhere that it’s being brought to light.

Shame on him; we already have enough strife and hardship to overcome without needing to fabricate any.

8 Likes

I confess, there is a part of me that says, wait until the facts are in, but damn, it is looking very bad right now. I was pissed at the cops for how cautiously they approached this. Now I have to wonder if this smelled funny from the get go.

2 Likes

USCG running guns and drugs, totally normal :confounded:

9 Likes

There’s no telling, but if this was a manufactured hoax, then Smollett needs to seriously hope nothing untoward ever actually happens to him for real.

Because if it does, no one will believe him; just like the boy who cried wolf in the story.

8 Likes

No doubt. They’ve been riding that high from the Duke University Lacrosse Team accuser since 2006.

4 Likes
3 Likes

And for those who like it more ‘legal-y’, here is the whole court document:

3 Likes
8 Likes

giphy%20(62)

“Virginia would have been the 38th state to ratify the amendment, clearing the two-thirds barrier an amendment must pass in order to be added to the Constitution.”

MeatySorrowfulGermanshorthairedpointer

12 Likes
10 Likes

Oh, shit.

Is it foolish to hope that this results in even more useful dirt on 45; that maybe that accusation of raping a minor which got swept under the rug before the election gets brought back to light?

11 Likes