The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Sorry. Can’t like any of those.

10 Likes

Me neither. What a collection of assholes.

9 Likes

Two of those guys have that Nazi hair.

1 Like

…and one of them sucker punched a lady. (There’s an animated gif but it makes me even sicker to watch. However, in the animated gif you can see the guy with the yellow “JESUS WILL JUDGE YOU!” sweatshirt kicking somebody on the ground.)

4 Likes

I didn’t even realize that was the same guy, but it’s not shocking at all. I think I saw his twitter feed at some point bragging about how alpha he was.

EDIT

Yeah, Nathan Damigo. Got out of prison in 2014 after pulling a gun on a taxi driver he thought was Iraqi and is a big name in the alt-right/Nazi circles.

4 Likes

Are these pics from the Berkeley rumble? Sickening.

3 Likes

This is the next logical step when we decided that punching nazis during protests was ok. They were obviously going to start punching back, and they are not likely to be all that selective about their targets.

4 Likes

They are. Feel free to join the discussion:

2 Likes

I think the popular consensus on that was actually “Nazis are not OK.”

8 Likes

Presented without comment.

12 Likes

cause the only proper response is this.

12 Likes

A single fairly light tap with a hard object will permanently trash a motorcycle helmet, BTW.

They’re designed to crack like eggs, absorbing energy in the process. Single-use crumple zone, not combat armour designed for repeated impact. And the chinbar gives you really good leverage if you choose to twist the wearer’s head off.

8 Likes

A very expensive one-shot too, unless that’s a retired helmet. ~$500?

A mostly-black Shoei helmet, in the sun, visor down, not riding at speed to direct cooling air through the helmet = cooked brains.

1 Like

Shoei make budget hats as well as pricy ones; could be as low as $200 or so. Folks buying the high end ones usually opt for the fancy graphics.

OTOH, as well as heat and head-twisting leverage, you’ve also got restricted peripheral vision. And the weight is enough to slightly impair balance while on foot; he should be relatively easy to knock down.

Grab helmet, twist and pull, watch out for an attempted headbutt. If he was silly enough to fasten the chinstrap he’s toast.

1 Like

Break someone’s neck, really? A cream pie, spray cheese or corn syrup with food dye works too.

1 Like

Very few people have the strength to snap a spine, particularly on a standing target. Grab, twist & pull is about knocking them off balance, not pretending to be Schwarzenegger.

1 Like

The propaganda is strong in these two.

Hannity wanted it to be known that he’s done a really good job of keeping his promises and checking off his list of accomplishments, noting that he’s “not perfect.”

“He’s pretty close to perfect, Sean,” Dobbs jumped in.

“He’s worked his tail off,” Dobbs stated. “Still is. Meanwhile, taking care of national defense, national security, and all the challenges that aren’t on the Trump agenda. I mean, it’s truly remarkable what he is doing.”

5 Likes

That’s actually true. We (and professional journalists) spend a lot of time each day remarking on his activities; they are, after all, quite REMARKABLE.

Not laudable, or impressive, or presidential…merely “remarkable”. Whoo-hoo.

6 Likes

Exactly why I don’t talk religion or politics in public.

4 Likes
3 Likes